Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone else have problems getting their Beckett Refunds???

I recently purchased a $150 card off beckettonline marketplace. I recieved an email the next day that the card was out of stock and my payment would be refunded. I've waited almost a week now and no refund!!! I've had this happen a few times before and the refund to my Paypal account has been very prompt, same day most times.

Anyone else have these problems?? I'll be giving them a call tomorrow since my emails to their customer service continue to go unanswered.

Joel C

Comments

• Options
    I don't know if this answers your question exactly or not but I get beckett.com online and I paid to renew my subscription yesterday and it still says I haven't paid. Maybe something is wrong with their site image.

Ryan
  • Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭
    Not a direct answer to your question but I have had nothing but problems with Beckett purchases over the past year to the point I have stopped using the site altogether. Time after time I either received the wrong order, order was not in condition described or only part of the order ended up being available and I paid higher shipping for smaller lot that I would not have purchased otherwise but used as throw-ins to my main order. Then going back to the either Beckett or the sellers on Beckett to get a refund, get the order corrected, etc. is a nightmare and Beckett has never responded to any of my complaints. I think the sellers know this as well. Sorry to get on the soapbox but I would be interested to know if others have had the same problems? I would say out of 10 purchases on Beckett last year, 8 had problems.

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA

• Options
    joelwalterjoelwalter Posts: 148 ✭✭
    I've attempted to call them and all I get is an answering machine. Either they take really long lunch breaks or they just don't care.

Joel
    Joel C