Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Spring/Summer Cleaning

After months of staring at the scanner box in the corner. I hooked it up and it seems to be working. What this really means is that I now have the technology (though I do not know how to use it yet) to start clearing away those "extra slabs that have build up over the last few years. In my case, the extras are probably between one and two thousand slabs mostly PSA 8 with some 7's and a few 9's. It is mostly BB from 64 through 70 or so with a few newer and a few older. And a few extra FB from the same periods, though I am not getting rid of any extra listed FB "sets" at this time. Would love to trade for stuff that I need but have not found to many folks in that area recently so I will eventually end up selling or auctioning most. I do not have a list yet so this is more of a heads up, I will take lists but it will be slow for a while as I have many other projects at hand for the next few weeks. The only card today is the one I am testing on the scanner. Hope it attaches.
Fuzz
Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.