Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Need references for Mastronet

I am trying to sign up with MastroNet so I can bid on their auctions, and they require a couple references within the hobby. I don't know any local dealers numbers or anything. I know several of you know me from on here, many have had transactions with me. If you wouldn't mind serving as a hobby reference for me, please PM me and I'll give you the e-mail address for the woman who is checking them, and you can just type a short message of reference for me. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Josh

Comments

• kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    You dont need all that. Tell them you've bid with some other places like MileHigh or Superior or SCP and you'll be fine.
  • cardfan07cardfan07 Posts: 680 ✭✭
    Or people like 4 sharp corners, DSL, Triple S, etc. Don't they all count as dealers?
    Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Tom Seaver, Mike Schmidt, George Brett, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock player collector
  • Just tell Shannon on the phone that you a very wealthy man & you want to spend it on them. Oh hell yeah.image
  • RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    FYI- If you have ever bid on ebay, you can use your ebay ID, as long as it has something to do with cards.
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    You do need references, and they do check them - but I am sure if you have done business with any of the big national dealers, they will help you out.