Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

check out this ruth reprint graded as a 1

Has anyone ever heard of this happening ? Is the info in the link factual ?
linky
Scott

T206's are always being bought.

aloof1003@comcast.net

Comments

• Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    this is going to last until about 11 am , thanks for the link
  • Options
    JonBJonB Posts: 495
    Yeah, the powers that be will shoot this one down any second
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info. He has a great website. Makes you wonder how many reprints are slabbed.
    Mike
  • Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    If that is true. It is sad for PSA those flaws the guy pointed out are so obvious and should have been known by a grader. And there were so many alarms going off . Not just one mistake in the reprint but many.

One of the many reasons I am collecting my basic set in a 9.40 or above finish at 100% and I am done with PSA. Not just the mistakes on PSA part, but the ignoring of emails and post by people on this board. And they will eventualy pull this thread. If you dont see it it didtn happen attitude.
    x
  • Options
    oh dabighurt..... enlighten us please!!! Say it ain't so!!

GG

• Options
    now is the PSA 8OC a reprint as well, or simply a heavily doctored flip? It seems the same reprint lines are evident as well as the other key points of identifying a reprint.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31718&item=5177297769&rd=1

GG
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    So should we give scetter this thread's ashes at see or at PNC Park on opening day? Cause it is going to be killed soon.

Someone brought this up on the PSA 8 Ruth post already. I bet the grader shows up on an episode of CSI soon lol.
  • Options
    calleochocalleocho Posts: 1,569 ✭✭
    the certification # does not work.
    "Women should be obscene and not heard. "
    Groucho Marx
  • Options

<< <i>the certification # does not work. >>

Correct . This error was probably dealt with long ago
  • Options
    calleochocalleocho Posts: 1,569 ✭✭
    I heard about this a while ago, not sure when but i think it was years ago.
    "Women should be obscene and not heard. "
    Groucho Marx
  • Options

<< <i> now is the PSA 8OC a reprint as well >>

If the website provided at the beginning of the thread is any indication, then the PSA 8OC is likely legit, the foot is visible, there is a space below his foot at the bottom, the lines border looks to be correct, and it's got the space in the lower right corner, just like the original in the given website.

--KG