Home PSA Set Registry Forum

membership freebies

anyone have experience mixing tall boys and regular-sized cards to take advantage of "free" gradings that come psa membership? I haven't seen anything that says tall boys aren't allowed (would seem strangely exclusionary if this were so, even though the holders supposedly cost psa a bit more). I wonder, however, if mixing the sizes might affect turn-around time, as would be the case on a regular submission.

Comments

• mealewormmealeworm Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭
    You might want to read again... Tall boys have to be sent in seperate..
    1957 Topps 99% 7.40 GPA
    Hank Aaron Basic PSA 7-8(75%)
  • cardfan07cardfan07 Posts: 680 ✭✭
    Tallboys, pins, etc are considered different and cannot be on the same invoice.
    Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Tom Seaver, Mike Schmidt, George Brett, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock player collector
  • thanks guys.
    It wasn't clear to me that the requirements for regular submissions also apply to the freebies (which are otherwise handled differently by the company). Are tallboys allowed at all for the freebie submissions, or just cards that fit the standard-sized card savers that come with membership?
  • Fensfan.

For the freebie submissions you can submit tallboys, crossovers, reviews, pins, coins or raw cards. What you need to do is submit six of each rather than a mix.
    Autographed cards(which require PSA/DNA services) and tickets are not allowed for the complimentary submissions.

Carol

• rounding3rdrounding3rd Posts: 287 ✭✭✭
    When I submitted my freebies a couple of months ago I, submitted five regular sized cards and one tall boy. I did make the mistake of not completing two separate submission forms and paying separate return shipping for the tall boy. However, one phone call to PSA sorted out those minor problems, and everything turned out fine.
    Working on Baseball HOF Autograph Set Registry
  • thanks all!