Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

First submissions........ what do I do now?

I sent in my 6 free submissions on March 20th, and I check the Submission Status each day and it still says it hasnt been received........ do they do this a lot? LMK, any help would be great. thanks

Comments

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    yeah i dont think its too unusual.. ive noticed it usually takes them a few days to log it in their system even after the USPS says its been delivered..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Don't be surprised if it is up to a month before they even log in your submission. They get pretty lax about logging in submissions with no time crunch (e.g., collector club freebies, set completion freebies, etc.) when there are $5 specials running and associated high submission volumes. When I submitted my freebies for reacting 75% completion in my 1971 Topps set, it was over a month between the time the received them (based on USPS records) and logged them in. Don't worry yet.

Mike
  • Options

From my experiences, PSA has been really quick about logging in my submissions, from 2 days to a week or so after USPS indicates they have picked up the packages. There have been a couple of times during the holidays that it's taken a little longer. My free submissions and 75% complete submissions have generally taken about a week. Good luck with your first submission and feel free to share the results with everyone here if you so desire.

Peter
    Currently collecting

Vintage golf, 1981-82 Donruss golf, and a few other odds and ends.

• Options
    Alright, thanks for all the help guys! I will definitely post what grades I get.
  • Options
    cardfan07cardfan07 Posts: 680 ✭✭
    And if you're concerned, you can call customer service to verify that they have at least received your order. Some sort of tracking number will help (insurance, delivery confirm #, etc)
    Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Tom Seaver, Mike Schmidt, George Brett, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock player collector