Home PSA Set Registry Forum

youve been a bad set registrant

I fail to delete one card from my registry and get e-mails from 3 different people about it.
Nice to have one's priorities straight.
ebay:1967topps
1967 Topps baseball wantlists (any condition) welcome. #14 ATF 1967 set. Yet another collector like skylaneflyer, gimel1 who made it to the completion of 1967 only to need the money more than the company of 609 close friends.
Looking for 1967 Mets, yankees, and 1968 Tigers in PSA 7 and Venezuelan Norm Cash stuff

Comments

• wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

You should feel important and privileged.
    I've never gotten more than one e-mail about deleting a card. image

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    Yeah, I wish I were that popular.
  • Wow,
    You must be special. A while ago, I got one email about deleting a card from one of my sets. Unfortunately, I hadn't sold the card and still had it, but I got the email anyway.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.

• << <i>Wow,
    You must be special. A while ago, I got one email about deleting a card from one of my sets. Unfortunately, I hadn't sold the card and still had it, but I got the email anyway.
    >>

same here....From the infamous

BJ Searls
    The Link below will take you to the PSA Boards 1952 Set Build, I also have made 5 slideshows each slideshow is 100 cards long, card numbers 1-99,100-199,200-299,300-399, and 400-407
    Link To Scanned 1952 Topps Cards Set is now 90% Complete Plus Slideshows of the 52 Set