Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Any1 Have any good Munsons ?

There is only one Munson and thats the late great Thurman Munson !
640K ought to be enough for anyone.
-Bill Gates,1981

"With hurricanes,tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another,& with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks,"Are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"" Jay Leno 2006

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    no actually there his son too, Eric...

Kevin
  • Options
    And I do believe Eric Munson should be sweeping my Driveway ,He is a scrub. The Twins released Eric Munson on Sunday.
    03/27/2005. He has a lifetime .215 batting avg .Why waste the paper to put him on a card ! LOL and he is not Thurmans son GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ! Thurmans sons name is Micheal.
    -Bill Gates,1981

"With hurricanes,tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another,& with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks,"Are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"" Jay Leno 2006

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    son, cousin, aunt, who cares, Thurman will never be in the hall so why waste your money on him? Plus Yogi owns all the
    records anyways

Have a good one!

JS
  • Options
    Have a 1981 PSA 8 Munson.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    79t - 9oc (oc top/bottom not bad). i'll send scan if interested.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    Sorry I already have 2 of those cards .but thanks for taking hte time to post that for me
    -Bill Gates,1981

• Options
    Thanks for the post , but I have that card as well
    -Bill Gates,1981

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    i got one
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    what do you have ?
    -Bill Gates,1981

• Options
    I have this one he shares with Yogi on. I cannot get a scan to do it justice, but it has a great looking Foil finish.

Thanks, Mike
    2003 Leaf Limited Lumberjacks Jerseys Black 41 Yogi Berra/Turman Munson 1/5 N/A

The Proud Owner of THE CARDBOARD VILLAGE
  • Options
    1971 Topps Thurman Munson # 5 PSA 7
    i have this one. lmk if interested.
    i ain't often right
    but I've never been wrong
    it seldom turns out the way
    it does in the song
    once in a while
    you get shown the light
    in the strangest of places
    if you look at it right
  • Options
    Joe,
    Thanks for your purchase and quick payment, your card going out this morning, enjoy.

coachvinny,
    Hi stranger, nice seeing you, Thanks for the great Ichiro and Thomas RC's you traded me way back.
    Check out my tradesite, we would love to have you join.
    http://thecardboardvillage.com/forums/index.php?s=e861740c77c6e2cef3cf415e580ede81&

Thanks, Mike
    The Proud Owner of THE CARDBOARD VILLAGE
  • Options
    checked my gradeds list to see if I have any munsons for you, but found only cards that
    I bought from "amunsoncubby"

OTOH you may find some great munsons in the collection of the fellow who goes by "amunsoncubby"...
    ebay:1967topps
    1967 Topps baseball wantlists (any condition) welcome. #14 ATF 1967 set. Yet another collector like skylaneflyer, gimel1 who made it to the completion of 1967 only to need the money more than the company of 609 close friends.
    Looking for 1967 Mets, yankees, and 1968 Tigers in PSA 7 and Venezuelan Norm Cash stuff
  • Options

<< <i>Thurman will never be in the hall so why waste your money on him? >>

That makes my head hurt. To say that collecting any player who is not in the HOF is a waste of money is ludicrous.

I'd better go sell most of my collection... Damnit...
    Andy
    www.somnifacient.us

Owner of a small, but growing (slowly), 1977 Topps Baseball PSA 8+ Set (currently for sale on eBay, username somnifac)
  • Options
    whaddaya expect from a guy named Stalin?

A Yankee fan mentions Munson's name only with the greatest reverence.
    Betcha with a full career he would have been in the Hall by now.
    Ignore him, keep collecting!
    ebay:1967topps
    1967 Topps baseball wantlists (any condition) welcome. #14 ATF 1967 set. Yet another collector like skylaneflyer, gimel1 who made it to the completion of 1967 only to need the money more than the company of 609 close friends.
    Looking for 1967 Mets, yankees, and 1968 Tigers in PSA 7 and Venezuelan Norm Cash stuff