Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

9's from the 1972 and up

I figure I would post the question this board for better response. Is smr accurate? well below? or well above? current ebay prices on these types of cards. I know it may depend on pop, but generally speaking. I am trying to determine if it is worth sending in stuff from 1972 and up. And question 2, will I get my grading fee's back on the 7's & 8's. I will probably start with stars and than low pop commons and than other commons as my finances allow. As always, any opinions are appreciated. Thanks.
My ebay store IS CLOSED TEMPORARILY

Comments

• Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    I can only speak for 1972 cards. In the last four months i have put together a 53% completed set in mostly PSA 8's. Most of the PSA 8 commons I have purchased for $6.00 - $7.00 or less. I will pay up to $14. for PSA 9 commons and have bought a few at that price, but most seem to go in the $17.00- $20.00 range.
    Forget about PSA 7's.......you may get $4.00 tops for those.

You will have a better chance of making some money on PSA 8 STAR cards. (HOFers etc and high number cards.)

And yes there will be some low pop commons that you can generate some good money on.............. I know I will have to pay more then $6.00-$7.00 per common as I approach the completion of my set.

Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    any help appreciated?
    My ebay store IS CLOSED TEMPORARILY
  • Options
    regarding 1976 cards:
    PSA 8 cards - you will probably have to struggle to get your grading fee back, with the exception of a few cards that are very difficult to get in 9s.
    PSA 7 cards - consider your whole grading fee flushed down the toilet