Home Autographs Forum
Options

?

KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
Is it a good idea to include any history regarding the autograph you send in? Like a print out of the auction you got it from.. whatever else.. or is information regarding the autograph not taken into account by PSA/DNA?

Comments

• Options
    Hi,
    while I imagine any information could only be helpful,the determination will ultimately ride on the signature (as it should). Have you read the PSA/DNA site? I do not sumbit myself although I own a few PSA/DNA items by happenstance - one of my Judy Garland autographs was authenticated by them - but I am comfortable buying her "myself" without papers. I think it is a great service for the hobby though.

Best,
    Billy
  • Options
    Hi Knuckles,
    you are the guy that was seeking a Terry Sawchuck item a few months ago, right? I never was able to find one, sorry. If you found one post it and I will gladly give an opinion if you lke - if that is it in your sig line it is too small.

Best,
    Billy image
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply..

I just photoshoped that autograph onto that Sawchuk photo for my signature..

I did find a Sawchuk autograph, I mailed it to PSA/DNA yesterday along with two Jacques Plante autographs one Plante auto from the 50's and one from the 70's. (he changed his signature sometime around the 70's)

I'll post the results with scans when I get them back. image