Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

I just signed up for the online SMR/Pop Report $4.95/mo. I've got the receipt emailed and everything, but everytime I go to it, it prompts me to subscribe again. there is no where to sign in, as far as I can tell. what's going on?
I thought it was, and then it was.

Comments

• Options

Hmm... Not sure... It just worked for me.

Do you have a membership to PSA?
    THANKS,

...1991 TOPPS Desert Shield Baseball Card Collector
    .....Since 1991 HOOAH!

S1991TOPPS@aol.com ">myemailaddress
  • Options
    what kind of membership? I just paid $4.95 with a credit card so I could use the SMR. what other kind of membership is needed?
  • Options

<< <i>I just signed up for the online SMR/Pop Report $4.95/mo. I've got the receipt emailed and everything, but everytime I go to it, it prompts me to subscribe again. there is no where to sign in, as far as I can tell. what's going on? >>

what browser are you using? IE 5 or 6 I'm assuming

also, I've never signed up for the monthly usage, but check the email they sent for an authoriazation step or something...sometimes you need to validate your email address before you proceed, because I'm pretty sure, the login name you use is your email address.
  • Options
    it's Internet Explorer, don't know which version. where can I find that out and what would it matter? thanks.
  • Options

<< <i>where can I find that out and what would it matter? >>

sometimes, although I very much doubt that it's the case here, different browsers process code differently than others. I've run into that problem many times with developing pages. It make my job a real pain!! lol

anyway, check that email they sent for an email validation link or something to click on.
  • Options
    Delete your cookies and try again
    A Sport Card Collector Is a WELL FOCUSED PACKRAT..

Need 1973 Baseball PSA 9's
  • Options
    better still, dump all your temporary internet files all together. They get filled up and makes it so you can't view any new pages.
  • Options
    hey son, like your icon!!
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a computer question
    When I uploaded the most recent version of windows XP, and added a new firewall and stuff, my icons no longer are animated. I have tried looking in different areas and can't find where to change it to be able to have them move.
    I actually like the smiley face laughing and not static.

thanx
    mike
    Mike
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭

<< <i>I have a computer question
    When I uploaded the most recent version of windows XP, and added a new firewall and stuff, my icons no longer are animated. I have tried looking in different areas and can't find where to change it to be able to have them move. >>

Mike, that's because you have to buy the helper app, Microsoft Icon Animator XP. It costs $299.95. Good luck from a Mac-head.