Home U.S. Coin Forum

Hurry Ebay steal Almost Complete Buffalo set $530!

Ebay Auction

Last chance to steal this collection!! Almost complete Buffalo set in Classic album only $530 with 14 hours to go. I feel sorry for the seller as all the current bids are from 0 feedback folks. Two of them are fighting it out. Hey maybe they'll pay?

Comments

• Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
    nah, few good keys missin` there pardner...btjm
  • W/O those dates, it would still be worth checking out! image
    Just Learning!
    Thank You
    SilverDollar
  • Call me crazy but...why do I smell SHILL?image

Tom
    What is money, in reality, but dirty pieces of paper and metal upon which privilege is stamped?
  • and thanks for pointing out all those ebay ids so i can place them on the do not do business with list.

• I'll be watching for about 2 weeks. To see if the buyer gets a Neg ( all the 0 feedback bidders just registered) or if they were just fun bidding. I have seen a lot of that recently. Some people have no life. Both of these idiots who have 0 FB have bid hundreds of dollars for Buffalo sets - not a lot of fun for the sellers when they fade away. It looks like kids bdding for the fun of it.
  • ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    both bidders bid on other items this week, each won something....dont see this one as a shill..... and I bet the guy pays for the 5c.....bless ebay for providing sellers
    Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Here they go again

Then how do you explain this one. One of the 2 bidders on the other auction has bid himself up ( 4 times ) from $50.00 to $250.00 Stay tuned

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file