Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: 2005 AMERICAN SILVER EAGLE (PCGS-PR70DCAM FIRST STRIKE)

Available to forum members at $399.95 each. While supplies last. PM me if you are interested in a coin. Free shipping anywhere in the US.

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    ttt.

I see one ebay now at over $400 with (18) bids and roughly a day and a half to go (# 3966781623).

Wondercoin
  • Options
    ttt.

I see the one ebay now at $425 with (20) bids and closing later today (# 3966781623).

Wondercoin
  • Options
    $430 now with just over 5 hrs to go
  • Options
    My price today to forum members of $399.95/coin delivered WILL NOT change today regardless of what that ebay auction does, while my current supply lasts. Tomorrow is another day of course, and the price could be higher or lower tomorrow. But, any PM's today from forum members I will address at $399.95/coin while my supply lasts.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you should contact the two people who seem to be willing to pay over $400 and sell them one.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you tell me what First strike really means?
  • Options
    Smittys: Coins submitted to PCGS within a time deadline get the First Strike designation. I do not know what the cut off date is for the Proof Silver Eagles, but, I assume you can probably call Customer service and get the answer on that cut off date.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    "$430 now with just over 5 hrs to go"

The ebay coin ended ay $605.00 including shipping.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    SNMANSNMAN Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭
    image emailed sent!
    Positive Transactions with: justindan; Drunner; Segoja, Dragon, fivecents, Connecticoin, WTCG, gsa1fan, abitofthisabitofthat; commoncents05;Broadstruck; and ......more
  • Options
    SNMAN: ordered filled.

ttt.
  • Options
    SNMANSNMAN Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭
    tttimage
    Positive Transactions with: justindan; Drunner; Segoja, Dragon, fivecents, Connecticoin, WTCG, gsa1fan, abitofthisabitofthat; commoncents05;Broadstruck; and ......more
  • Options
    I have some more coins in stock now if anyone else is interested in one.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    Mitch:

This is Carl Unger in Indianapolis. I just saw your offer at 399 for 2005 Silver Eagles.

I'll take one.

Is my Sac on its way? I am excited to see it.

Thank you,

Carl

carl.unger@insightbb.com
  • Options
    Carl: Confirmed and yes. Welcome to the boards

Wondercoin.
  • Options
    MITCH.
    SENDING MONEY FOR 2004 SAE. SORRY FOR CALLING YOU SO EARLY PLEASE COFIRM
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    thanks Tom.

Wondercoin