Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Congrats to memorylaneinc

Memorylaneinc just completed what is only the 3rd 100% graded PSA 1938 Goudey set. Only .02 behind the #1 set which has been #1 for 4 years. This set is so underrated and tough at the 6 level and up it really is quite an accomplishment.

GG

Comments

• Options
    The Link below will take you to the PSA Boards 1952 Set Build, I also have made 5 slideshows each slideshow is 100 cards long, card numbers 1-99,100-199,200-299,300-399, and 400-407
    Link To Scanned 1952 Topps Cards Set is now 90% Complete Plus Slideshows of the 52 Set
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Great, more auction house advertising on the registry.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    How long has this set been on the registry? Are they listing it just to sell it? Some dealers, such as 707 Sportscards, seem to register their cards as collectors, and while they may someday sell them, it isn't with the intention of advertising an upcoming sale. I know that PSA's rules prohibit listing cards just for advertising purposes, but how can they tell which is which? The only way I know of is that they would have to monitor dealer's registry listings and sales activity, which would be tuff to do. i don't like dealers spamming their upcoming auctions, but not sure how to prevent it. I'm still pissed at MHCC with the Bell Brand cards, but maybe they won't be in their upcoming auction.image

Rick
    Always looking for high-grade 1958-62 Bell Brand and Morrell Meat Dodger cards.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Memory Lane still has a set on the '41 registry "November 2004 Auction Memory Lane Inc". I wrote CU about it and they didn't have a problem with it. The resentment that auction houses (especially Mile High on the Bells) are creating will surely hurt the bidding- if it alienates one bidder it could significantly reduce the final hammer. Something for both auction houses and consignors to keep in mind.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's