Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

D for P bisons -

I didn't want to take up BST space with this - as I already have a listing there, and regular US forum not the place either - so here's the deal:

'Someday'? I will be trading some D for P rolls. Not yet, but down the road. I thought I would post this early in case anyone else may be interested in trading their P's for my D's - at a later point in time.
Contact me via PM if so.

Pam

Comments

• asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Hi, count me in. I ordered 1 D bag from the mint and one P bag. They sent 2 P!! Anyway, I have plenty. Let me know. Andy
    Andy
  • OK - Andy good deal - It will probably be a week or two before I can get it all together. Thanks!
    Pam
  • I maybe interested as I have several boxes of 2005 mint P&D rolls.........Also how do I add a photo next to my name ?? ( One of my own photos), Thanks.
    PCGS member for 4 years, Coin collector for 36 years.
  • Jeff - Click on Profile at top of this page - and there is a place to insert an icon at the bottom of profile page. Each month on the 15th they let you upload something if you prefer to use your own. I am not trading any US Mint rolls. They are already in sets. Not sure what you mean on that.

Pam

• I have some p rolls to trade. pm me and we can work out the details