Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Photo Yes or No ????

Group,

I just start my set on the PSA Registry site.

Do you recommend someone to post photos or don't post a photo when adding a card? Do people really look at the photos that are posted on their site?

Check Out My New 1991 TOPPS Desert Shield Baseball Web Site...Shows Counterfeit Cards....

DS1991TOPPSCARDS@aol.com
THANKS,

...1991 TOPPS Desert Shield Baseball Card Collector
.....Since 1991 HOOAH!

S1991TOPPS@aol.com ">myemailaddress

Comments

• Options
    I love photos in the registry set. I try to put as many photos of my cards there as possible. One thing I like to do is to crop just the card, this way I don't have to worry about someone "stealing" the PSA certification number or the scan with the PSA slab. For sets that I am interested in, I always prefer to look at collections that have photos rather than those that don't. Its a great community, lets share!
  • Options
    I for one do look and enjoy the pics. It's also a sign of the pride that a collector has in their collection. You can have the Mario Soto Collection, yet if it has opics and small write ups for each card, to me, it deserves to be looked at and enjoyed. Also, if it is the only set registered in that category, or the only one with pics, it provides other collectors a chance to view cards they may have never seen before.

Chris
  • Options
    Nice cards are always a pleasure to look at, even if only scans. I for one don't even bother looking at registered sets that don't have pics. Well, I do, but the ones with scans are really cool. Also, I love reading collectors' comments about the cards.
    Football collector 1948-1995, Rams oddball cards & memorabilia, Diamond match.
    Cataloging all those pesky, unlisted 1963 Topps football color variations Updated 2/13/05
  • Options
    I love the pics. I blank my reg # on the card using microsoft paint. I like stories as well about the card. I do this for each one of my 1950 Bowman Baseball cards. Whens the last time you have seen any pics of cards in the registry for those big dogs? I feel the pics proove ones dedication to set building and collecting in general.
    Now looking for a 1950 Bowman Baseball Box as pictured below.
  • Options

I love to see the photos
  • Options
    WOW... Thanks Guys... This board is so helpful for a new bee! I have learned so much in such a small time frame. I understand why to post photos now. I am new to this grading thing. What are some of the comments collectors should write about a card when posting them? Will some one share with us some comments? I am trying to complete the 1991 Topps Desert Shield Baseball Set. I just sent my first 25 cards in to PSA, before that I have always brought them on ebay. Again, Thank you all for your support and "TEAMWORK"!!!

Check Out My New 1991 TOPPS Desert Shield Baseball Web Site...Shows Counterfeit Cards....

Again Thanks,

Rick
    THANKS,

...1991 TOPPS Desert Shield Baseball Card Collector
    .....Since 1991 HOOAH!

S1991TOPPS@aol.com ">myemailaddress
  • Options
    I crop out the psa cert number..Not on all of them, just the ones I know will bring "premium" money...
    The Link below will take you to the PSA Boards 1952 Set Build, I also have made 5 slideshows each slideshow is 100 cards long, card numbers 1-99,100-199,200-299,300-399, and 400-407
    Link To Scanned 1952 Topps Cards Set is now 90% Complete Plus Slideshows of the 52 Set