Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Mexico coin price guide?

Does anyone know of an online price guide for Coins of Mexico? Or which magazine sometimes has a U.S. AND Mexican coin price guide in it?
Impulsive * click click * buyer !

Comments

• Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Krause Catalog of World Coins, is a good one to have and a new issue should be coming out in the next couple months. Coin World also publishes prices about Twice a year.image
  • Options
    Thanks, there are so many magazines out there it's hard to keep up with them all, when I started collecting currency I took all the mags and books on coins to the library, and now I hardly have any referance material. *sigh*
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    I would also highly recommend Krause's Standard Catalog of World Coins. But if you want all of Mexico in one book and none of the other foreign stuff, try North American Coins & Prices (there should be a newer edition out, but I'm lazy). This one is also by Krause, but only has US, Canada and Mexico. But it has ALL of those countries' coins (well, most).
  • Options
    Yeah, I figure if I'm going to buy the krause books, I might as well go with the ones that list all countries... Just in case lol, they make 3 differant types right? for differant date ranges?
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    Yep, a different one for each century going back to 1600.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot image
  • Options
    dougwtxdougwtx Posts: 566 ✭✭
    "Coins", a monthly magazine published by Krause, puts a Mexican price guide in their mag certain times during the year. One month will be paper money, next month Canadian, then one month will be Mexico.

Doug
  • Options
    Ahhh, it figures..... I've got one of their mags here on my desk, but it has the paper money price guide in it.
  • Options
    Amazon has the 2004 Edition of The North American Coins & Prices: A Guide to U.S., Canadian, and Mexican Coins for $2.48 plus shipping.....I don't think you could do much better than that.....

">CLICK HERE FOR THE PRICE GUIDE
  • Options
    Whoa, no...... I don't think anyone could beat that price... Unfortunatley I believe amazon only accepts plastic.
  • Options
    Don't be lazy or scared to use your card on the net.....I never have problems.... In fact you should get an Amazon Credit Card....I bet they approve everyone that purchases from them...plus you get a $30 automatic discount off the first qualifying Amazon.com order you pay for using the card plus some other benefits......

Think how many other coin books you could buy.

Click her to check out the card.....
  • Options
    Thanks for the info mooney, I don't have a credit card otherwise I would do that... neither do I want one lol... But, I could quite possibly go for this amazon credit card, thanks for the info and link.
  • Options
    Credit Cards aren't bad if you know your limits....
    If you do it and are worried about over extending yourself, have them set the credit limit low. .... maybe $100 or $200 and you won't have a problem.

use personal discipline.
  • Options
    Picked up the 2005 guide that is mentioned above while at the store. Thanks for the info guys, I figure this will get me by for now.