Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

JHF and this Coin Forum mentioned in this week's Coin World (Front Page even)

BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
So,

Got my Coin World yesterday when I got home. On the front (bottom left) page, it has an article about the 1894-S dime.
Goes on to mention David and Mitch as buying agents and Just Having Fun as the buyer fulfilling a boyhood dream of owning certain coins.

Also goes on to mention this forum and the story that JHF related (above...about owning certain coins).

Cool, and interesting, to know that the writer actually monitors these forums (at times at least) or was sent a link for the particular thread.....
I've wondered before who, and how many, industry people read/post here without being "outed" or known........

So, congrats to JHF for being front page material image

Ron

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "So, congrats to JHF for being front page material"

DITTO.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    Can anyone scan that article?? Don't receive coin worldimage

Dennis
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Mitch...you were front page material too image

Dennis, I would, but it is at home and I am at work image
    Better if someone has CW Online and can just grab that portion (although, that may be breaking some rules....not sure since i haven't done it)

Ron

PS......hey Mitch, with all your PR70DCAM coins, you should have a giveaway of one of them...or any other top pop (like an Ike or something image ).
    You should give it away to the first person making that suggestion today image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ron: A contest or giveaway sounds like a good idea. I'll see what I can come up with later in the Spring.

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully you can read these:

• Options
    clackamasclackamas Posts: 5,615
    Thanks, I have 20/15 vision and could read it image
  • Options
    Thank you, Massscrew!

That was a fun read, and I appreciate you taking the time to cut it out, scan it, and then post it in the message.

Warm regards,

Just Having Fun
    Jefferson nickels, Standing Libs, and US-Philippines rock
  • Options
    USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a problemimage