Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

My set is #1 in the Ike Proof - Thanks Steve and Mitch

I would like to say thanks to Steve Heller and formalize my appreciation for your "Fair Play".
Thorough Mitch, efficient as always, I bough from Steve a Pop 3 1978-Clad in PR70DCAM. It's a tough coin since is pop 3 in the year and for all Ike Clad series.
Now we will share the first place, after I include it in my set. Just for a while since I believe that Steve will get a 1974 and reach a perfect set.

Thanks guys,

Edson

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I would like to say thanks to Steve Heller and formalize my appreciation for your "Fair Play"."

Congratulations Edson on adding an extremely tough coin to your various Registry collections!! As you metiioned, to date, there have only been (3) CLAD PR70DC Ikes graded at PCGS for the entire series! Steve (Registrycoin) was fortunate enough to purchase (2) of those (3) coins recently. Incidently, the 3rd coin I do not believe has surfaced anywhere in the Registry even though it showed up on the pop report many, many years ago. You asked him to release one of his coins for your Type and Ike set and he graciously did. Of course, "fair play" and Registrycoin are synonomous. This is a guy who refused to add a final MS Silver Washington quarter to his collection at the time so as to NOT surpass the great work of the legendary "Green" quarter collection at the time. This is also a guy who refused to add a final MS Jeff nickel to his collection at the time so as to not surpass the great work of the Steve Pierce nickel collection at the time (these nickel sets formed the core of JHF's world class collection today incidently).

Again, congatulations Edson on acquiring such a neat coin!

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. Congratulations on the #1 position. Sharing is fun!
  • Options
    Steve,

I hope that you find the 1974 ASAP. Until there is good and I proud to stay in your side.

Edson
  • Options
  • Options
    raycycaraycyca Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Edson on ANOTHER top set! You have an eye for quality. I'm suprised you left a man with "accented hair" to go to a man with NO hair! LOL Glad to see you're still "in the hunt". Ray
    You only live life once, enjoy it like it's your last day. It just MIGHT be!

• Options
    etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,795 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Edson on another job well done.image

I see that you have moved from the Kennedy halves to bigger coins, the Ikes.

-----------

etexmike
  • Options
    GOOD JOB !!
  • Options

<< <i>Steve, I hope that you find the 1974 ASAP. >>

Thanks again for your good wishes.
    Update forthcoming... image
  • Options
    TheRockTheRock Posts: 766 ✭✭
    Congradulations !!!!!!!

I hope to have the same set some day. Wondercoin (Mitch) has helped me get this process started. The hunt on on.

Again, great edition my friend.

"GOT TO LOVE THEM SMALL SIZE DEUCES, SC's, LT's & FRN's"

John DeRocker
    President/CEO
    The Rocks Collectables, LLC
    TRC, LLC
    jderocker003@gmail.com
    SPMC Member - LIFETIME
    EBAY - TRC, LLC