Home Stamps Forum
Options

Has anyone dealt with NUTMEG?

I have a bunch of stamps and FDC's, and I'm truely sick of going throught them all, and they are taking up way too much room, so I just wish to unload them all.

Has anyone ever dealt with these buyers, and if so, could you tell me a little about them, like what to expect, what I should do, or how they work.

Thanks in advance,

-David

Comments

• Options
    RG58RG58 Posts: 119
    recommend donating to charity (tax deductible). There are stamp clubs at children's Hospitals and VA hospitals in the United States that would appreciate the donation. Good Luck
  • Options
    who is nutmeg?

is it a website?

wayne
    first became interested in cardboard at the age of three. since then i have collected varying examples of textures, corregation grades, glue types, etc. from all over the world. Finding this site and fellow collectors who are as equally devoted to the phenomenon has brought a whole new point, purpose and meaning to my exsitence.
  • Options
    wolfy

as in butter knotty pine rubber bands on a warm spring day when the lightbulbs are twinkling jelly fish to all the catarpillers in a fluffy bannana bucket?
    first became interested in cardboard at the age of three. since then i have collected varying examples of textures, corregation grades, glue types, etc. from all over the world. Finding this site and fellow collectors who are as equally devoted to the phenomenon has brought a whole new point, purpose and meaning to my exsitence.
  • Options
    WTF does that mean? image
  • Options
    testing
    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather did, as opposed to screaming in terror like his passengers."
  • Options

<< <i>wolfy

as in butter knotty pine rubber bands on a warm spring day when the lightbulbs are twinkling jelly fish to all the catarpillers in a fluffy bannana bucket? >>

Only as long as the tin foil roasts under the maples behind the workshed beneath the cover of daisies.
  • Options

<< <i>testing >>

I guess this is as good a forum as any.image
  • Options
    I'm surprised he's not in the open forum yet, makes about as much sense as any one else does.
  • Options
    Only as long as the tin foil roasts under the maples behind the workshed beneath the cover of daisies.

you hit it right on the head, or should i say you are right on the vriddle knock knock jimble sandoohlah terravohdle neg zongoolah neg rumble din vron groom shanshwah....

it seems we are brothers from the other planet...

best
    waoing
  • Options
    tell me of this open forum sir...
  • Options

<< <i>tell me of this open forum sir... >>

another message board here, it's down the hall and to the right. It's a little more active than the stamp forum, but not much.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>tell me of this open forum sir... >>

another message board here, it's down the hall and to the right. It's a little more active than the stamp forum, but not much. >>

went there, thanks for directions (laughed all the way), i like the diversity of topics. i looked in on the one about american version of Brit show called The Office.

yes, the stamp forum is a bit "quiet".

lader
  • Options
    I've used nutmeg. A few tablespoons is quite intoxicating and even hallucinogenic if you take enough.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    tried to eat a whole nutmeg, during experimental period of youth, was so bitter i spat it out. how naive i was.
  • Options
    now i just do dandelions
  • Options
    'Twas brillag, and the slithy toves, did gyre and gimble in the wabe...."
  • Options
    or