ISRAEL STAMPS,exchange!

If you need to see more info about Israel stamp you can visit my
Web Page: http://israel.95mb.com

Sincerely
Andrey(Israel)

Comments

• Options
    hey andre

i ahve these stamps from israel with palestine overprint. they are postage dues and i would say they are from 40's or 50's being that they are from my fathers boyhood collection. variuos values, etc. i am interested to know more about the purpose of these stamps, why israel overprinted palestine on them etc. any light you could shed would be appreciated.

i will visit your site, thanks for link.
    wayne
    first became interested in cardboard at the age of three. since then i have collected varying examples of textures, corregation grades, glue types, etc. from all over the world. Finding this site and fellow collectors who are as equally devoted to the phenomenon has brought a whole new point, purpose and meaning to my exsitence.
  • Options
    Check Out Henry Gitner for lots of Palestine Stamp Information as well......

Another Option is the Krause-Minkus Standard Catalog of Israel Stamps. You can probably order it from your library or you can also find it on AMAZON

• Options
    mamooney

wow, thanks. it found my exact stamps. didnt give value. i am sure they are quite common though.

best
    wayne
    first became interested in cardboard at the age of three. since then i have collected varying examples of textures, corregation grades, glue types, etc. from all over the world. Finding this site and fellow collectors who are as equally devoted to the phenomenon has brought a whole new point, purpose and meaning to my exsitence.
  • Options
    Thanks, that is an area that I would like to explore.