Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Nice pull from 2004 UD Legends Football

Just wanted to share one of the better pulls I've had in awhile...

Here it is:

It's a Michael Vick and Ben Roethlisberger Link to the Future dual-autographed card (LF-VR, numbered 22/25) available at a 1:384 insertion rate.

-Bob
TradingCardCentral.com - THE resource for trading card collectors.

TradingCardCentral.com covers sports cards, non-sports cards and collectibles and features the latest industry news, articles, product reviews, forums, giveaways and a growing number of collector resources.

Comments

• Options
    Nice pull Bob. I was going to buy a case or two of this years Legends, but backed off when I heard the auto's were going to be the "band aid" kind. How do you feel about those type of autographs? I prefer the autograph directly on the card. Does it matter to you?
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Wow thats a great pull, Ive seen alot of junk come out of this product, but you nailed a great pull

Kevin
  • Options

<< <i>Nice pull Bob. I was going to buy a case or two of this years Legends, but backed off when I heard the auto's were going to be the "band aid" kind. How do you feel about those type of autographs? I prefer the autograph directly on the card. Does it matter to you? >>

Thanks, guys. I'm a lifelong Steelers fan, so I'm still deciding what to do with this one.

Personally, I'm fine with either type of autograph as long as the overall quality is there. There's nothing more frustrating than to pull an autograph and have it not properly fill that area of the card or to even have it show signs of smearing (another story entirely). This card just looks clean even with the "band aid" method.

-Bob
    TradingCardCentral.com - THE resource for trading card collectors.

TradingCardCentral.com covers sports cards, non-sports cards and collectibles and features the latest industry news, articles, product reviews, forums, giveaways and a growing number of collector resources.
  • Options
    I quit going after autos when they went to the stickers. That's still a nice pull though.

J
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Nice! Congrats!
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I quit going after autos when they went to the stickers. That's still a nice pull though.

J >>

Yep. Nothing quite like an auto on the card itself. image

Although, it does become a bit harder to find perfectly mint cards since they get bagged up a bit by the player doing the signing.