Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

A sweet 1965 Joe Morgan RC

Well This is one of the sweetest vintage cards I have

A Sport Card Collector Is a WELL FOCUSED PACKRAT..

Need 1973 Baseball PSA 9's

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    That is one sweet card! I'm looking to add a 9 to my HOF rookies collection.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    A 9 went on Ebay a few months back and theres only 2 PSA 10's

• Options

<< <i>A 9 went on Ebay a few months back and theres only 2 PSA 10's >>

LOL. A 10 is just not an option. Besides I'm not enamored of the 10 grade anyway. Do you remember what the 9 went for on eBay? I'm surprised I missed it. Also, do you think your card has a shot at a 9?
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    It went for over $800.00
    Mine is One of the 2 10's image

• Options
    Duh! I didn't even realize that card was in a PSA holder. I guess I should turn the brightness up on my screen. Sweet. Enjoy it.
  • Options

<< <i>Duh! I didn't even realize that card was in a PSA holder. I guess I should turn the brightness up on my screen. Sweet. Enjoy it. >>

LOL
    Thanks image
    O this will help

• Options
    A761506A761506 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭
    That is a gorgeous card. Out of curiousity, how much did you have to pay for a PSA 10 1/2 of Morgan's rookie? Or did you submit it yourself?
  • Options
    I bought this card off of ebay for $47.00 and sent it in to PSA.. When they posted my grades I was floored, I even took a piece of paper to the monitor to make sure the 10 was the morgan LMAO.. Proved to me you don't have to be a Big Dealer to get the Gem grades..

• Options
    That's an amazing story. I'm so jealous!!! How long ago did you buy it on eBay? Did the seller describe it as gem mint? Even if he did, who the heck would have believed him?
  • Options
    I held on to the card for about 7 months before breaking down and Submiting it.. So I never was able to let the seller know what he sold and to Thank Him .. Heck I can't even remember the sellers name !!!

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I held on to the card for about 7 months before breaking down and Submiting it.. So I never was able to let the seller know what he sold and to Thank Him >>

he'd probably be glad for you NOT to tell him.. heh.. he might feel like vomiting..
    ·p_A·