Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Get yourself a T206 Wagner right here

He pulled it fresh out of the cigarette pack.

Ebay Link

Comments

• Options
    What's even funnier is the seller is completely clueless :

Look at the questions from other buyers :

Q: Why don't you spend a few bucks and send the card off to be graded?? Answered on Mar-14-05
    A: Hi,from what I understand,grading companys grade the quality of the card itself,not the authenticity. Thanks, Ronnie.
    Collecting all things Pittsburgh.

Completed my Clemente Basic Registry (2007 - 2014)!

Positive transactions with oakesy25,jasoneggert,swartz1,MBMiller25,gregm13,kid4hof03,HoopGuru33,Reese3333,BPorter26,Davemri
  • Options
    I love the part about the sealed trunk at the flea market. No one thought to open the trunk until he suggested it. I bet that trunk was sealed in 1909 and never opened since.

Must be the real deal. The guy has 100% positive feedback.
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    he's not clueless ,he is a scammer. pretty funny, " it is from an american tobacco company", it was made in new york
  • Options
    Mac53Mac53 Posts: 805
    And it has a rare "London Life" back. So rare that it doesn't exist. At least he didn't find it under a floorboard while remodeling his mother in law's house.
    "Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well."image
  • Options
    Geez. One person just purchased the same card today and only wants the box it came in. The questions asked are better than the auction......
  • Options

<< <i>And it has a rare "London Life" back. So rare that it doesn't exist. At least he didn't find it under a floorboard while remodeling his mother in law's house. >>

Actually it has a Piedmont back.

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now over $9,000.

I guess Ronnie is probably thinking about a new car.
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    Ronnie is going to get nothing.
    He's either going to pull it or burritoblitz who registered
    yesterday with 0 feedback will win it.
  • Options
    This guy needs to sell this card to Mr. Mint. Man could they swap stories....image
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    It's all an illusion. Not only is the card not real, and the story's not real, but some of the bidders aren't real either. It's like a bad TV show with bad writers. I'm changing the channel. *click*
  • Options
    baseballjeffbaseballjeff Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭
    So what do we all think about this card? Looks like the highest bidder is a valid account?

What if this card was in fact real?

• Options
    What a limit of only 50 that made it out in cig packs ( If I remember right ).. I emailed him several days ago and he never replied I didn't think he would cuz it would have been on the auction.. Just informing him that he must think where nuts!!! Have you ever know an auction house even the smallest not to check every Box trunk and tin they find ??? After all they make there money from the % of the sale so its in their interest to find these SHi* before Auction..
    Its a Scam makes me want to find old sealed cig packs and sell them with the Might Be a Honus in the pack LMAO j/k
    A Sport Card Collector Is a WELL FOCUSED PACKRAT..

Need 1973 Baseball PSA 9's