Home Sports Talk
Options

NCAA Brackets!

GT's in the best spot possible. Washington's the worst #1 seed, and may not even get past Pitt.

Comments

• Options
    The foul was a terrible call. It could have been a foul on Reddick for pushing off.

GT had a great tournement, but where were they the rest of the year?

I would be very scared of Louisville, before I thought about Washington.
    Ole Doctor Buck of the Popes of Hell

• Options
    Louisville's a great team, but if I had to pick a #4 seed to play against I'd choose them as the other #4's are better right now. That game is in Nashville so both schools will have a good showing. Of course the ragin' cajuns could do us a big favor though image

I think 'Cuse could run wild in that Austin bracket. Who knows what coach k did to get a number 1 seed, but that's actually bad for the dukies since Cuse is on fire. Nova/Florida looks like a great game.

Brian
  • Options
    Looks like Wake Forrest has an easy road to the final 4! I wish I were a fan of Wake I would enjoy it more!
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    gtech is my sleeper also. they are healthy now!

one thing though they got the tuffest 12 seed in the tourny g washington is a real good team. i hope they dont take them light. that could be one of those 12 seed victories..

well edit this to see vilinova vs. the nm lobos. another tuff 12 seed that could win.