Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1883-CC MS67 PCGS "Green Holder" FOR SALE

Hello folks,

I just learned about this board thought about selling a few PQ green holder I have from my personal collection.... If you have any interest in the above please email me at

northcreektrading@scbglobal.net

CHEERS!

Northcreektrading

Comments

• Options
    tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    Got any references there stranger?
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.
  • Options
    Ebay name - Northcreektrading with 164 transactions, 100% feedback so far...... I have sold many coin to a fellow on this board named Morganhunter2.... Please contact him for reference and request the quality of my product.... I guess this is what your looking for??? Please help me if it isn't.....

Thanks for asking

NorthCreekTrading
  • Options
    HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭
    References or at least pics will help you out quite a bit,as no one in their right mind would buy a several thousand dollar coin from a new member with only 3 posts.
    Not that I'm saying that your a scammer,just that you will have a very slim chance of selling this coin.
    -Hayden
  • Options
    HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Ebay name - Northcreektrading with 164 transactions, 100% feedback so far...... I have sold many coin to a fellow on this board named Morganhunter2.... Please contact him for reference and request the quality of my product.... I guess this is what your looking for??? Please help me if it isn't.....

Thanks for asking

NorthCreekTrading >>

If morganhunter2 is satisfied with your coins it'll work for me.
    Now about those picsimage
  • Options
    I tried to attached but the file was too large... Please email me and i will send it....

Thanks!

northcreektrading
  • Options
    MonstavetMonstavet Posts: 1,235 ✭✭
    Welcome aboard the, uh.......boards! Learn, teach, share, laugh, sell, buy!
    Send Email or PM for free veterinary advice.
  • Options
    I can vouch for North Creek- have bought from him a few times- has awesome coins. I rate him as one of the three that I buy coins from - sight unseen as well. Has excellent eye for graded as well as on his raw stuff. In fact he is in a way helping me build my set.

• Options
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>1883-CC MS67 PCGS "Green Holder" FOR SALE >>

1883-CC what ?

As if I didn't know.

Why do Morgan dollar people always forget to put the denomination in their titles, anyway?

There were other coins besides Morgans struck in the 1880's, y'know... even at Carson City! image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    it's a image to help a friend. Welcome him with open arms guys- he is cool. A straight shooter.
  • Options
    Sorry LordMorcovan,

1883-CC MS67 MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR IN PCGS GREEN HOLDER....

Price is $3690.00....

CHEERS......

Northcreektrading@sbcglobal.net
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    There were other coins besides Morgans struck in the 1880's, y'know... even at Carson City!

WHAT?image

There was?image
  • Options
    Photo's reduced in Res....
  • Options
    NCT,

I am not usually critical of others coins, but a 67, IMO, should be nearly flawless, so...

Are those hits on the jaw & luster breaks in front of the nose on the obv.? image

On the rev there seems to be a hit between the 'WE' & the 'T' in STATES.image
  • Options
  • Options
    Ajia,

The coin is untouched in both of the areas you describe, even with a 10x there are no hits. There coin was truely mark free... I say was becuase it sold this evening to a fellow collector...

Regards,

George
  • Options
    Sorry, I can't spell right now.. its too late here.... Wouldn't believe a degreed double E could mess up so many words...

Cheers!
  • Options
    Hello folks,

THe buyer fell short on cash and released the coin so it is up for grabs again.... The first $3600 buys it....

Regards,

NorthCreekTrading
  • Options
    PM'd
  • Options
    "..........In fact he is in a way helping me build my set."

Then we must welcome NorthCreekTrading properly.........

WANNABE.....WANNABE.....WANNABE.....WANNABE.....WANNABE.....WANNABE..... image

George, hope you get the humor, I know others will!
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn. The price dropped $100 as soon as one buyer didn't have the funds. It appears to be a decent coin but does have marks on the chin/jaw as well as field grazes. But MS67's and even 68's are not flawless. Not a coin I'd want to sent $3600 out for to have a look.
    Have any MS67 type coins for sale?? mmmmmmm.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold