Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: From large collection of Franklin Halves

Been collecting Franklin Halves for over 20 years and have accumulated hundreds of them. I'd like to start selling some and work with anyone from the forum who has interest. I have Franklins ranging from raw for those just starting out or who want to keep the costs down (any YNs out there?), to wild toned pieces, to the highest graded one can find. Much of the collection is PCGS and most of it is toned. So, if you are looking for a $10 coin or several thousand dollars for premium pieces, I might have it.

What I don't have is a price list and pics ready for all the coins, just too many. If interested, please send me a PM with your interests or want list and I'll work with you.

Regards,
Daryl
Some refer to overgraded slabs as Coffins. I like to think of them as Happy Coins.

Comments

• Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    RonyahskiRonyahski Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my goodness, I'm buried in PMs! Thanks to those who inquired. So now please bear with me while I respond to all of you, as I've just been hit with an emergency at work.
    Some refer to overgraded slabs as Coffins. I like to think of them as Happy Coins.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ignore the other PMs until after you take care of me image

(Take care of any work emergency first)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    slothman2000slothman2000 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭
    I/m looking for cameo proofs 50-53....if you have any
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Slothman, I also am looking for cameo proof franklins, specifically 1950, 1952, 1955, 1959 and 1961. Please PM if you have any. I am looking for coins of these dates, preferably raw, with smooth, even frost and deep mirrors on both sides of the coin.
  • Options
    PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
    looking for a 67fbl

Larry Shapiro Rare Coins - LSRC
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

PCGS Las Vegas June 24-26
    Baltimore July 14-17
    Chicago August 11-15
  • Options
    PM sent.
  • Options
    FC57CoinsFC57Coins Posts: 9,140
    Darrel:

Hope you're doing well - it breaks my heart to see you sell your beauties!

If you have a nicely toned 60P or D - doesn't have to be FBL - let me know.

Regards,

Frank
  • Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always looking for the nicest toned 1955 Franklin that I can find.

Please shoot me an image and price of what ya got.

Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options
    D.H ; get them while they are hot ! Some of the neatest Franklins on the planet are in his hands !! This feller has been cherry picking the major players for two decades, and he's been buying origional mint sets since he was old enough to collect !!image
  • Options
    RonyahskiRonyahski Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to all that replied. Hope that I have responded to you all, albeit I know I've been a bit slow. Still working with some of you, and if you still want to see something, please PM me again. I've sent out many coins, no returns yet, so I guess you like them so far. Alot of you wanted to see a price list, so I am going to start a different thread with a price list for some of my coins. Hope to do a price list every week or two, as I got lots of them.

Regards,
    Daryl
  • Options
    ....got Franklins ? image
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
  • Options
    LincolnsRuleLincolnsRule Posts: 1,738
    Please let me know if you ever sell anymore ms66's or ms67's! (Don't sell them right now, I have no money!).
  • Options
    PawPaulPawPaul Posts: 5,845
    I need a Rainbow 50-D and a Rainbow 59-D :

SHIP !!
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Looking for 90% silver Franks!
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    DkillettDkillett Posts: 103 ✭✭
    PM Sent.
  • Options
    Do you have a 50-D in 66 for sale ??
  • Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you have in the 1948 P&D?
    Thanks,
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope everyone realizes this thread was first posted in 2005!
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I hope everyone realizes this thread was first posted in 2005! >>

As soon as I see who resurrected the thread (pawpaul), I know the thread is usually 2-5 years old. Especially in the BST forum....that seems to be about all he does....

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    <<As soon as I see who resurrected the thread (pawpaul), I know the thread is usually 2-5 years old. Especially in the BST forum....that seems to be about all he does.... >>

• Options
    ...YES, thats all i do
  • Options
    The OP i reckon still has a lot of Frankies in his collection. You just have to be ready to shell out the cash for quality Frankies. image