Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

2005 Westward Journey Nickles

Can anybody hep me aquire some rolls of the Keelboat design of the 2004 Nickles?
Opportunities are disguised by hard work,so most people dont recognize them.

Comments

• p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭
  • p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭
    Oops. Blank listing image Anyways, how many rolls ar you looking for? Do they have to be mint wrapped? Are you wanting to buy them? If so, how much? Trade for them? What do you have to trade? Give me some information and Ill see if I can hook you up.
  • BlacksheepBlacksheep Posts: 57 ✭✭
    P.M sent.
  • I have two mint wrapped rolls......if you are interested.
  • FullStepJeffsFullStepJeffs Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭
    The last time I checked... the mint is still selling the mint wrapped Keels...

Hope this helps!

Steve
    U.S. Air Force Security Forces Retired

In memory of the USAF Security Forces lost: A1C Elizabeth N. Jacobson, 9/28/05; SSgt Brian McElroy, 1/22/06; TSgt Jason Norton, 1/22/06; A1C Lee Chavis, 10/14/06; SSgt John Self, 5/14/07; A1C Jason Nathan, 6/23/07; SSgt Travis Griffin, 4/3/08; 1Lt Joseph Helton, 9/8/09; SrA Nicholas J. Alden, 3/3/2011. God Bless them and all those who have lost loved ones in this war. I will never forget their loss.
  • BlacksheepBlacksheep Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Thanks Guys for the response but am working on a deal right now.Appreciate your trying to hep.