Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I am so tired of fake auto's on ebay and else were

This is the worst Boggs auto ever. Look at the left it appears they started to make a W and screwed up and started over on the same 8x10 after all why wast 3.00. I emailed them and advised them if it is unknown to them that this auto is FAKE.

worst auto ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
x

Comments

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Photo is 8"x10" in size, autograph is preprinted on the photo from an ORIGINAL HAND-SIGNED 8"x10" PHOTOGRAPH. >>

not only is it fake, it's a FAKE FAKE.. ?
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Yep appears to be a fake fake how sad.
    x
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Hi

I work for All American Collectibles, and we offer a double your money back guarantee on authenticity. I was wondering if it's possible to get users to come up with wish lists that I can cater to. We did Arod's first private reception as a Yankee, Ali signed 25 sets of gloves "Greatest of all time" 2 weeks ago. and we are doing Koufax's only US signing in 2005. We also do Yankee luxury suites (filet mignon, lobster, & open bar) throughout the year. Thx in advance for your help.

John McCarthy
    All American Collectibles
    1-800-966-3964 x 451
    www.allamericancollectibles.com

My business continues to grow through referrals. Thanks for sending any sports fans my way so I can help them build their collections, and invite them to once in a lifetime events. I appreciate it very much!
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Hi

I'm a web designer with a web design business. If you need a great looking professional website message me.

anyone else got something to advertise? image
  • Options
    I've got a 51" HD Widescreen Rear Projection TV I'd like to sell.

Willing to trade for cards as well. Thanks!
  • Options
    <<Hi

I work for All American Collectibles, and we offer a double your money back guarantee on authenticity. I was wondering if it's possible to get users to come up with wish lists that I can cater to. We did Arod's first private reception as a Yankee, Ali signed 25 sets of gloves "Greatest of all time" 2 weeks ago. and we are doing Koufax's only US signing in 2005. We also do Yankee luxury suites (filet mignon, lobster, & open bar) throughout the year. Thx in advance for your help.

John McCarthy
    All American Collectibles
    1-800-966-3964 x 451
    www.allamericancollectibles.com>>

Hi John,

Welcome to the boards. I checked your site and you guys have some nice items. A little pricey for me, but nice just the same. image

Scott
    Registry Sets:
    T-205 Gold PSA 4 & up
    1967 Topps BB PSA 8 & up
    1975 Topps BB PSA 9 & up
    1959 Topps FB PSA 8 & up
    1976 Topps FB PSA 9 & up
    1981 Topps FB PSA 10
    1976-77 Topps BK PSA 9 & up
    1988-89 Fleer BK PSA 10
    3,000 Hit Club RC PSA 5 & Up

My Sets
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>We also do Yankee luxury suites (filet mignon, lobster, & open bar) throughout the year >>

I'll take a Bud and a Nathan's hot dog please.

Stone
    Mike
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    All American,

How much are you asking for a Koufax auto'd ball?

Regards,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    Does this mean that nobody is interested in my Babe Ruth autographed refractorimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    "Why is it that Superman could stop a bullet with his chest, yet he ducked when somebody threw a chair at him?"
    "
    " Go ahead and get your fancy barely visible cell phones that get the internet, play DVD's, and can speak 5 languages. As for me and my Atari cell phone it works, it weighs 7 pounds, it is 14 inches long, and it looks like I could call in an airstrike from a remote desert it is so large!"
  • Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    I am lets see it 1st! I wasnt born yesterday!
    x