Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

New buffalo nickles on ebay already !!!!

I was poking on ebay and just for giggles I typed in "westward journey" and went to the newest listings. here is one of a few I found...Cut and pasted the mints pic of the rolls ..make the $$$$$$$$ while you can !!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=520&item=3961722777&rd=1

Comments

• Options

EBAY NICKEL LINK

Personally, I think I'll pass on this one!! image

If I only had a dollar for every VAM I have...err...nevermind...I do!! image

My "Fun With 21D" Die State Collection - QX5 Pics Attached
    -----
    Proud Owner of
    2 –DAMMIT BOY!!! ® Awards
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait until you start seeing PCGS MS69 pre-sale auctions lol. I wonder if PCGS turn around times will jump with a massive load of new nickels being submitted?
  • Options

<< <i>Can't wait until you start seeing PCGS MS69 pre-sale auctions lol. I wonder if PCGS turn around times will jump with a massive load of new nickels being submitted? >>

Yeh, and monkeys will start flying. MS69's will be 0. The last MS69 in the Jef series was the 97 SMS.
  • Options
    ARCOARCO Posts: 4,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess if driving to your local bank is too taxing and time consuming then 3X face and shipping costs are the way to go.

Tyler
  • Options
  • Options
    I guess if driving to your local bank is too taxing and time consuming then 3X face and shipping costs are the way to go.

You can't compare original, uncirculated, intact Mint-wrapped rolled coinage with the circulated crap you get from your local bank. The market attaches a significant premium to uncirculated, unmolested Mint-wrapped coinage. You only need search Fleebay to confirm this for almost any coinage denomination (Kennedys haven't done as well, but Jeffersons, Sacs and certain quarters have been quadrupling, even quintupling in price -- but only if Mint-wrapped). The Mint-wrapped rolls are offering very good returns to those who buy and hold, whereas "bank wrapped" provides almost no premium.
    Realtime National Debt Clock:

• Options
    <You can't compare original, uncirculated, intact Mint-wrapped rolled coinage with the circulated crap you get from your local bank. The market attaches a significant premium to uncirculated, unmolested Mint-wrapped coinage. You only need search Fleebay to confirm this for almost any coinage denomination (Kennedys haven't done as well, but Jeffersons, Sacs and certain quarters have been quadrupling, even quintupling in price -- but only if Mint-wrapped). The Mint-wrapped rolls are offering very good returns to those who buy and hold, whereas "bank wrapped" provides almost no premium. >

Interesting view....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file