Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

State Quarter Albums

I was wondering if anyone here knew of any really nice Statehooh Quarter Albums. I would like to put a nice album together from the 1999-2008 Mint sets, and am looking for something really nice. Any ideas.

Comments

• Options
    Dansco comes to mind.
  • Options
    Funny you should ask. Just today I received my SQ album from Wayne Herndon for the P-D mint versions of SQ's 1999-2008. These albums are a little pricier than the usuals but it is because it incorporates the Intercept Shield technology. You can read all about the IS technology and order their albums on Wayne Herndon's website at www.wayneherndon.com. I think the album was $31...but it's well worth it. Wayne ships SUPER FAST and is as reliable as it gets. I have recently purchased Intercept Shield storage boxes (for PCGS slabs and my Whitman 2x2's) from him as well. You pay for what you get these days.
  • Options
    My wife got me this for my birthday last year. I just substituted the silver and clad proofs for the P & D's.

• Options
    i didnt know if dansco made a SHQ Album...but I will check that other site out...thanks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file