Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

looking for mexico 50 peso 1992 to now

looking to buy the new 50 peso coins from 1992 till now
got any let me know
LOOKING FOR FULL STEP JEFFERSON NICKELS PCGS OR NGC

Comments

• Options
    do you know about mexican money..i have a coin from 1988 on the obverse it has a bust of some guy, beside him to the left it says Madero and the denomination says $500, on the back it says estados unidos mexicanos and portrays some kind of eagle like bird eating a snake. If you have any information on it i would greatly appreciate it, im new to the collecting scene, my mother just gave me her coin collection and its massive
  • Options
    Just got back from a trip to Mexico City, but all I saw were coins up to 10 pesos, and bills from 20 pesos up.
    Roy

• Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭

<< <i>do you know about mexican money..i have a coin from 1988 on the obverse it has a bust of some guy, beside him to the left it says Madero and the denomination says $500, on the back it says estados unidos mexicanos and portrays some kind of eagle like bird eating a snake. If you have any information on it i would greatly appreciate it, im new to the collecting scene, my mother just gave me her coin collection and its massive >>

It is a cool coin, but it is worth nothing. Fun conversation piece............but the Mexican Government demonetised this coin and it is not worth anything.
    Becky
  • Options

<< <i>looking to buy the new 50 peso coins from 1992 till now
    got any let me know >>

Mexico only made the new 50 pesos for circulation in 1993, 1994 and 1995- they are bimetallic, with a .925 fine silver center.