Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I bought my first PSA 10 card...for $1.99!

I never actively search for PSA 10s because they are out of my price range, so it came much to my surprise when I saw a 1976 Wonder Bread Rayfield Wright on Ebay with a starting bid of $1.99. I recently started to put together a graded 76 Wonder Bread set and decided to put a bid on it. Somewhat to my surprise, I got it for the opening bid of $1.99! While this set isn't popular and Rayfield Wright is not a household name (though a possible HOF one day), I'm pleased as punch to get something that is almost 30 years in this kind of condition for a fraction of the price of most 10s!

Comments

• Options
    congrats on your first 10...the words Gem Mint look awesome dont they...
    The Link below will take you to the PSA Boards 1952 Set Build, I also have made 5 slideshows each slideshow is 100 cards long, card numbers 1-99,100-199,200-299,300-399, and 400-407
    Link To Scanned 1952 Topps Cards Set is now 90% Complete Plus Slideshows of the 52 Set
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    you got a great deal! i'll give ya 12 bucks for it...
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    DaBigHurtDaBigHurt Posts: 1,066 ✭✭

<< <i>I never actively search for PSA 10s because they are out of my price range, so it came much to my surprise when I saw a 1976 Wonder Bread Rayfield Wright on Ebay with a starting bid of $1.99. I recently started to put together a graded 76 Wonder Bread set and decided to put a bid on it. Somewhat to my surprise, I got it for the opening bid of $1.99! While this set isn't popular and Rayfield Wright is not a household name (though a possible HOF one day), I'm pleased as punch to get something that is almost 30 years in this kind of condition for a fraction of the price of most 10s! >>

Congratulations on a great buy! image

GO MARLINS! Home of the best fans in baseball!!