Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

soccer auto

anyone collect soccer auto ? going for such high price

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4298&item=5167958965&rd=1
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain" - Apostle Paul - Philippians 1:21

Comments

• Options
    I only looked through a few but they all seem to be from Europe/Asia, where soccer is huge as you prolly know. That card is probably the equivalant(sp) of a 1 of 1 of a great football/basketball/baseball/hockey cardimage. I dont pay that much attention to soccer but I have heard of that guy, if that tells ya anything image

Ryan
    Ryan
  • Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    Why can't I find those things here in Holland:mad;
  • Options
    wallst32wallst32 Posts: 513 ✭✭
    For those who don't follow the sport, Ronaldinho is an up and comer (well probably beyond that stage now), who is regarded as the most skilled and talented player in the game. So I'm sure his cards are amongst the top of the prices lists, if not the very top.
  • Options
    phreakydancinphreakydancin Posts: 1,691 ✭✭
    My limited experience with soccer cards tells me that the novelty of autos and game used hasn't worn off for international collectors like it has for North Americans. Regular UD Sign of the Times auto cards of Alan Shearer (EPL's all time scoring leader) regularly sell for over $100.