Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Heritage Booster Boxes

This was a better buy than the full retail box of heritage.

7 packs plus 1 bonus pack.

Sp in each pack, so I am wondering if some boxes won't have any.

Comments

• Options
    Last year the booster boxes were the best, some I opened has 2 or 3 SPs per pack all but 2 of the blaster boxes had a memorbilia or autograph card
  • Options
    They are already out? If so I guess not here, I only saw retail boxes at all the different stores image

Ryan
    Ryan
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, someone reported the booster full pack boxes are out at 20 bucks for 8 packs.

Last years boosters always yielded the 1 SP/pack from my experience. Now, the retail pack boxes can be killers. Some have reported 2 or 3 in an entire 24 ct. box! This will be the problem later in game from my experience. Buy early IMO!

your friend
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    on a side note to anyone shorted sp's, topps has been generious to people who have sent in their UPC's and a little note. The
    earlier you move the better!

Kevin
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>on a side note to anyone shorted sp's, topps has been generious to people who have sent in their UPC's and a little note. The
    earlier you move the better!

Kevin >>

Good point Kevin
    I am returning the case UPC and whining about the lack of box toppers AND the change in ratio of autos!
    Maybe they will take pity on me and give me a HOF'er! image

One year I complained about the Mantle inserts and they sent me 4 of them!

your friend
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    so its confirmed....the booster boxes have been released??
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    OOOOOOOooooo....I cant wait to hit Walmart on my way home from work this morning! Booster boxes, here I come! image