Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

other non-sports boards, forums out there??

This one isn't used by that many people, I wonder if anyone knows of one that is more active???
Running an Ebay store sure takes a lot more time than a person would think!

Comments

• Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Depends on what you're interested in. NSU has a very active board, but it is all modern and no vintage. This is the most active board I know of for vintage non-sports.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    Actually this board is pretty popular considering it's only a few months old. Give it time!
  • Options
    If we all spread the word this board can become a cool place.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If we all spread the word this board can become a cool place. >>

I agree.
    The interest will only get better.
    I would like to see more on some other stuff - I have been thinking of bringing out some odd stuff.
    I have a bunch of MickeyD happy meal premiums from the 80's still in their wrappers somewhere.

Does anyone collect anything interesting non-card related?

your friend
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    It already is a cool place. We even have an OFFICIAL RAVIOLI THREAD!
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, my non-sports collections are limited to vintage film sets and Beatles cards, so I dont have all that much to offer.

But I really enjoy learning about and seeing scans of these other sets as well. This is a very interesting board.

Please keep it up image.
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    This is a set of 50 cards, issued 1889, 1890 by Duke Cigarettes - features pictures of street kids up to no good - it's called "Terrors of America" and it first caught my attention when I saw a card with the caption "Cheese it, the cops!" My wife calls them my little brats cards:
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    That's why I love trading cards. Back then "terrors of America" referred to unruly kids.....now we're looking at suicide bombing fanatics.
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!