Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Bobby Jones PSA 7 SMR value destroyer......

over 2 x SMR. I know this gets a following for a lot of reasons, but I think it is time for some serious revamping on SportsKing prices in the SMR>

Bobby Jones PSA 7
Dave Johnson- Big Red Country-Nebraska
Collector of Vintage Golf cards! Let me know what you might have.

Comments

• Options
    I would forward any historical pricing like this to CU if I were you, once they see valid realized prices, I am sure they would update the SMR.
  • Options
    all price guides are a joke. Ebay has really become the new price guide. Really the only reason I get beckett these days is for a price comparison point, new set info, see which auto's are in a set, etc.

The only reason I get SMR is because damn PSA makes us pay for the right to submit cards to them. Reminds me of a PSL for the NFL!!
    Running an Ebay store sure takes a lot more time than a person would think!
  • Options
    The perceived validity of any pricing guides are really determined by your position-buyer or seller. I have paid 5X of SMR on a card I really needed for my set. But as a seller I would never provide a buy-it-now for 5X SMR. I would end up getting several ugly emails. Whether its good or bad, I really believe that the Registry has caused alot of surge in pricing. It seems like people will pay more for a card in the registry than just collecting a set. I am not sure whether a quick jump in price in SMR will benefit all of us when things settle down. Just a thought.

CoachTom
    Always interested in Hank Aaron items-currently buying Aaron OPC singles or lots-graded or raw.