Comments

• Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    image Amazing colors !!! image

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    image You mean they're not already in the hands of our two most prominent Goetz collectors?! image
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    Already got some image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    cachemancacheman Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭
    I have five sets...don't need anymore.
  • Options
    Wowzers!!!! What a set from Bavaria!
    Shep
  • Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713

<< <i>Already got some image >>

<< <i>I have five sets...don't need anymore.But the Bavarians are all "Pop 1"!! Rella says so!! You'll regret missing out when PCGS establishes the Registry set! imageimage
    Askari

• Options
    RELLARELLA Posts: 961 ✭✭✭
    Mark,

He already has the "pop 1" silvers in hand; once they do the set weighings he'll be fine without these. image

I've found that many people are interested in pop report figures on coins...even when there is no registry craze involved and the raw numbers have little to do with reality. Is anyone is willing to pay more money because of this? I don't know...I'm just disseminating information that I have access to.

RELLA

Do not fall into the error of the artisan
    who boasts of twenty years experience in his craft
    while in fact he has had only one year of experience...
    twenty times.
  • Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    Hi Rog!! Shh-h-h-h, I was just trying to work their dander up so they'd bid it up for you! image They are quite lovely sets and the colors on the Bavarians are phenomenal!!image

I still chuckle, though. over "pop 1" reports for coins that hardly anyone has ever bothered submitting for grading ... like the majority of Darkside coins. I think the pop numbers mean more for US coins where hundreds and even thousands have been submitted (... and re-submitted and re-re-submitted and so on).
    Askari

• Options
    Goetz seems to be very popular. I wonder ... which thread would get the most views & or replies:

One with Denny Crane in title or Legend or Laura or Anaconda or Goetz??? imageimageimage - Yes, I sometimes crack myself up image
  • Options
    Very nice Rella!! image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    Those are some very nice looking coins. While I find Goetz interesting, I'm not dropping any money on them - I'm going in too many directions as it is. I do like looking at the pictures though.
    "Any fool can use Power, but it is our wits that make us men."

Collecting Penguins, Named Ship Coins and other assorted goodies

Looking for Circulated coins of Papua New Guinea

stores.ebay.com/Grumpy's-Cave