Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB: Unredeemed 1993-1994 Hoops Redemption card

I am looking to buy an unredeemed 1993 Hoops Redemption card. This is the card that could be sent to Hoops in 1993-1994 for an 11 card set that includes Chris Webber, Shawn Bradley, Jamal Mashburn and 8 others. I am looking for one that has not been written on, stamped void or hole punched. If anyone has one, please PM me.

I'll attempt to post a pic of one that was redeemed when I locate it.

Thanks, Jeff
Clayton Kershaw - master set
Signed Sets:
2011 Topps Heritage BB
1960s & 1970s Topps decade Cincinnati Reds
2006-2016 A&G HOFers

Comments

• Options
    CopperJJCopperJJ Posts: 587 ✭✭✭
    I'm still looking for this card and cards graded 9 or 10 from the set...as needed below.

#2 Shawn Bradley
    #6 Calbert Cheaney
    #7 Bobby Hurley
    #8 Vin Baker
    #9 Rodney Rogers
    #10 Lindsey Hunter
    #11 Allan Houston

PM me or post message, thanks

Copper
    Signed Sets:
    2011 Topps Heritage BB
    2006-2016 A&G HOFers
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    I have some singles from this set that have not been graded. Any interest in them assuming they are MINT (which I would have to go check to ensure)? gregmo32@aol.com
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    CopperJJCopperJJ Posts: 587 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply but I have 4 complete raw sets that I've bought off ebay and I'm just looking for the ones I need already graded so I dont have to pay for the gradeing fees.
    Signed Sets:
    2011 Topps Heritage BB
    2006-2016 A&G HOFers
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    I will go out on a limb abd say that the POP report on those players are going to be very low. good luck finding any. My advice is to bite the bullet and submit them yourself.