Home Sports Talk

Randy Moss is an Oakland Raider!

for napolean haris lb 1 round pick # 7 or 8 i forget and a later round pick. this is unofficial but reported on espn. that moss agent said deal is done. good trade for minny as they get a good lb and this is a deep wr draft and getting that high pick could land them mike williams.

Comments

• AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Wow if you think he's a headache now, think about how arrogant and troublesome he is going to be with no one to share the limelight with in Oakland, and him having all the headlines.

Now, who's going to throw to him? Kerry Collins? heh
  • kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    raiders love the misfits. i think this is great trade for vikes.
  • xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Great Trade for the Raiders too... Super Bowl????
  • Great Trade for the Raiders too... Super Bowl????

LOL....

They need a little more than a loudmouth troublesome reciever.
  • xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Great Trade for the Raiders too... Super Bowl????

LOL....

They need a little more than a loudmouth troublesome reciever. >>

All they need is a decent RB and there set.

<< <i>

<< <i>Great Trade for the Raiders too... Super Bowl????

LOL....

They need a little more than a loudmouth troublesome reciever. >>

All they need is a decent RB and there set. >>

Who's going to QB?

What about secondary woes? Woodson is done.

The Raiders are far behind what a super bowl calibur team would be considered.

• << <i>Great Trade for the Raiders too... Super Bowl???? >>

I don't know about a Super Bowl, but one thing's for sure...look for a lot more Randy Moss cameo appearances in Snoop Dogg videos!
  • Harris' stats are not that great, id he hype. Kinda Sad to see Randy go, but oh well...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• << I hope they keep Moss but if they move him I hope they get fair value.

Ogden, and Chris Mcallister or
    Ed Reed and Terell Suggs
    or one of the first 3 and two first rounders would be close. >>

Vikesfan40, nothing close to what you wanted, just wondering your thoughts on the trade. Talent level of your team might've went down but it might help chemistry of the team
    Going to help them in cap room, and the extra pick (#7 overall) will address depth.

Burlson stepped up this year, but not sure he will be able to handle the #1 role.
  • WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    Go Raiders!!!!!!!! image
    Wondo

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    they are going to need a lot more than Moss to recover from the total punking they took from the bucs. They had what was supposedly
    the best offense ever assembled including two future HOF'er WR's and they got murdered in their own back yard!

So what are going to pay him all that money for...to go from 4-12 to 5-11...congrats!

JS
  • The Vikings made a mistake. They just let go one of the greatest players ever to lace them up in his prime. (Here's hoping the deal falls through).

They get a good young linebacker and a high 1st rounder. NOT ENOUGH. Word is they were going for Woodson and a high first rounder. This would have been a little easier to swallow. But still not enough. Obviouslly, Randy's baggage brought his value down.

Moss creates. He doesn't catch a pass the whole game and he is still a major reason for the team winning. Defenses are scared to death of him and would rather have anyone else on the team beat them.

Hopefully the Vikings pick the right player with that 7th pick. I would prefer they go free agent for a WR. Lots of interesting names out there:
    Bruce, Muhammed, Coles, Burress.

The new prospective owner just said he had no intention of trading Moss. Weird how current ownership would move Moss without Fowlers ok. And why did they let him go so cheap????

A sad day for Vikings fans.
    Collecting PSA and BGS 500 HR & 3000 Hit Club Baseball
    HOF Quarterbacks Football
  • A Raider Super Bowl?

BWAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They still won't have the defense to compete with Indy, nor an offense to score enuff on Pittsburgh or New England... let's all just go ahead and admit that many of us always thought Moss would end up a Raider, take the Over in all of Oakland's games next season, and forget about all this SB nonsense...

It's been 21 years and it will be at least one more...

• << <i>Going to help them in cap room, and the extra pick (#7 overall) will address depth.

Burlson stepped up this year, but not sure he will be able to handle the #1 role. >>

Yeah we really needed more cap room! image
    Am I speaking Chinese?