gemmy10
axtell
1420sports
stevek
kobecollector
soflphilyfan
lothar52
daddy43
stone193 yeah right hes one of the best!
iamthegreatcornholio
pandrews
wondo

Comments

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    tried to figure out the poll someone step inand help out?
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    I demand to be included on your list.
    ....I'm truly hurt image

Oh that's right...I'm already banned.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All non-Eagles and non-Phillies fans should quit posting.

All Cowboys fans should be shipped to Dallas and a 50 foot high barbed wire fence should be put up around the city, never letting any Cowboys fan out.

Hey Brian - congrats - you made it on the list for this poll.
  • Options
    All Cowboys fans should be shipped to Dallas and a 50 foot high barbed wire fence should be put up around the city, never letting any Cowboys fan out.

It would be for keeping the non-believers out.
  • Options
    Thanks for putting me on this one image

Time to go wait in line for tickets...

Brian
  • Options
    WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    My wifey would vote for me. image
    Wondo

• Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Personally, all of you a-holes make my day go round ... image

there is something about SMACK, otherwise none of us would be here.

We need kuhlman to bust on when the Cowboys go 6-10 next year, axtell and joestalin to get people fired up as well as watching the bucs go 5-11 next year, all the viking fans so we can bust on moss when his team goes 4-10 and all the EAGLE fans when they finally win the Super Bowl next year.

We have a good bunch of guys here .....
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>....the EAGLE fans when they finally win the Super Bowl next year.

>>

Uhm....sure! Whatever you say! Eagles fall in their first playoff game this year.
  • Options
    Uhm....sure! Whatever you say! Eagles fall in their first playoff game this year.

That would be assuming they even make the playoffs..
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    My Vote... Joe Stalin

<< <i>The Bucs Rule >>

• Options
    That would be assuming they even make the playoffs..

I know you may be from Arkansas so I would like to know before I address that statement.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    oh waits, its the 21 st century...time for a ring count:

Eagles 0
    Cgirls 0
    Raiders 0
    Vikes 0
    Bucs 1

Class Dismissed!

JS
  • Options
    The bucs su*&ed this year and they are in cap trouble for this upcoming year. Can you say 1-16 for the bucs. The Boys will be back in the playoffs in 2005! The Eagles are done!
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image
  • Options

<< <i>The bucs su*&ed this year and they are in cap trouble for this upcoming year. Can you say 1-16 for the bucs. The Boys will be back in the playoffs in 2005! The Eagles are done! >>

Yeah, Drew 'the Statue' Bledsoe is going to save your Boys!

Delusional, man, delusional!
  • Options

<< <i>oh waits, its the 21 st century...time for a ring count:

Eagles 0
    Cgirls 0
    Raiders 0
    Vikes 0
    Bucs 1

Class Dismissed!

JS >>

JS - you need a little remedial learning.

Gruden finally proves in '05 that Tony Dungy was one year away from a Super Bowl.

• Options

<< <i>

Eagles 0
    Cgirls 0
    Raiders 0
    Vikes 0
    Bucs 1

Class Dismissed!

JS >>

Gruden finally proves in '05 that Tony Dungy was one year away from a Super Bowl. >>

Dungy never would have won a super bowl in tampa. I love the guy and all, but Gruden got the Bucs that Super Bowl.

If Dungy was the answer, why hasn't he won one yet with Indy?
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    Post away............but Gemmy is a pain in the ass, even though I agree with him most of the time .
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Eagles 0
    Cgirls 0
    Raiders 0
    Vikes 0
    Bucs 1

Class Dismissed!

JS >>

Gruden finally proves in '05 that Tony Dungy was one year away from a Super Bowl. >>

Dungy never would have won a super bowl in tampa. I love the guy and all, but Gruden got the Bucs that Super Bowl.

If Dungy was the answer, why hasn't he won one yet with Indy? >>

Dungy's record speaks for itself. Numerous playoff wins and appearances in the AFC Champ game. The people in Indy would rather have him consistently winning. He is much closer to finding the answer than those in Tampa.

As for Gruden? A one hit wonder. Next year "Gunga Gruden's" chief responsibility will be to ask "red or orange" when passing out GatorAde to the Manchester United players.
  • Options

<< <i>
    Dungy's record speaks for itself. Numerous playoff wins and appearances in the AFC Champ game. The people in Indy would rather have him consistently winning. He is much closer to finding the answer than those in Tampa.

>>

I guess coming from a philly fan (someone's who NEVER tasted a Super Bowl win) you'd prefer to have almost there over winning it all.

Dungy is a great coach...he just can't take a team to the promised land. He couldn't do it in Tampa, he hasn't done it in Indy (even with the most explosive offense in this era).

• Options
    lets review...Gruden lost most of his starting offensive players in the first three weeks of the season=no ring
    Reid avoids all injuries and tiptoes through the sad NFC East and then the weaker NFC=no ring

Again...how good is your team minus your starrting QB, 2 WR's, RB and TE??

LMK
    Kevin
  • Options

<< <i>who should quit posting? >>

VoteThurmanIn - he is the one that I would love to see gone.
  • Options

<< <i>lets review...Gruden lost most of his starting offensive players in the first three weeks of the season=no ring
    Reid avoids all injuries and tiptoes through the sad NFC East and then the weaker NFC=no ring

Again...how good is your team minus your starrting QB, 2 WR's, RB and TE??

LMK
    Kevin >>

The Bucs have a starting QB???? News Flash!

They started 3 different QBs last year because none could play a consistent game. They let 2 WRs go because they couldn't handle them personally, not injuries. Maybe if they kept them the injuries would not have been so harmful. Plus they need someone to throw to them.....see #1.

Besides, I thought defense wins championships Joe.

The draft, good player development, and some veteran role models wins championships - on both sides of the ball.
  • Options
    roll models??? you mean like McNad the quitter? Showed up to the big game sucking his thumb and wearing a dress..oh wait
    he was sick, oh wait he wasn't sick, oh wait he was scared..oh wait he was.......

Galloway and Garner went out the first two weeks. How far does Philly get minus TO and Westbrook? You are a 5 win team
    at best, and only cause you play the cowgirls a bunch.

It chaps you doesn't it? Everything went right this year for the eagles...easy schedule, no injuries, all the right calls...and then you show
    up to the big dance and get shown the woodshed. You won't be back...remember the Phillies?

well there is always the sixers! LOL

JS
  • Options
    Galloway and Garner went out the first two weeks

and the bucs were probably better off ... those two are bums brother.

Say wahhhhhht you wahhhhhhnt - the Eagles have been the cream of the NFC for 4 straight years, and next season they will advance again. Maybe even win the Super Bowl this time.
  • Options

<< <i>
    Say wahhhhhht you wahhhhhhnt - the Eagles have been the cream of the NFC for 4 straight years, and next season they will advance again. Maybe even win the Super Bowl this time. >>

How many years have Iggle fans been praying for that? 4 years and running? The window of opportunity isn't open forever, and it's been closing for 4 years on the Iggles.

You've been the cream of the NFC for 4 years, but only have one super bowl appearance in those 4 years? Huh? How does that work again? I thought the cream of the NFC meant YOU WENT THE SUPER BOWL?

Iggle fans are the most deluded fans on the planet-they actually think their team can win the big game.
  • Options
    we could never get rid of Joe, who would put Eagles fans in their place. HEHE feels good to post been way to busy lately =)
  • Options
    RANDYMOSS84 - go home. This is a team smack page and since your logo changed to another team, you are a bandwagoner. Following Randy Moss shows your age. I will try to draft him next year however, as Da Raiders will be an offensive force.

Axtell, the window is closing? How? The team got better last year with TO, and the nucleus remains intact. With draft picks, a healthy Shawn Andrews, and a few moves, they will be even better.

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< a healthy Shawn Andrews >>>

This guy got hurt in the preseason so people outside Philly haven't heard of him. He was having the most phenomenal preseason of any rookie offensive lineman I've ever seen on any team. This guy will be in the Pro Bowl soon and I predict will one day be the best offensive lineman in the league. Buckholder, an injured running back, was just signed who is much better than Dorsey Levens.

Prediction: The 2005 season Eagles will go down in history as one of the top 10 NFL offenses of all time.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    what about the cowboys offensive line now?? espn saying they could be best ever.
  • Options
    why because i sport my favorite player? LOL alright buddy, yes im a young compared to you. At least the player i enjoy watching is in Cali now =) if only we could get culpepper i would be in pardise.
  • Options

<< <i>what about the cowboys offensive line now?? espn saying they could be best ever. >>

Because ESPN (or any other 'expert' for that matter) has ever been dependable with any consistency in picking this type of stuff.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    kuhlman, you should post this in the sportscard forum or something.. i'll bet you get some interesting answers =)

i hardly ever read over here when its not football season..
    ·p_A·