Home Stamps Forum
Options

where can a get stamp supplies online

that are reasonably priced, such as glassines, mounts, etc. I found a few places, but thught I would ask for recommendations. l also would like to have prompt shipping. Noticed on BST Coins, that Amos is slow.

thanks.

Comments

• Options
    dougwtxdougwtx Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Subway Stamp Shop, Inc. at www.subwaystamp.com. There are also many dealers on eBay for supplies.

Doug
  • Options
    thanks Doug. I'll check 'em out. I found a guy on eBay who has most everything.

• Options

Like Dougwtx, Subway is great. Here a a few more links:

Championship Stamp Supply

Brooklyn Gallery Coin and Stamp

Stamps are miniature works of an ever-changing art.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Subway Stamp Shop, Inc. at www.subwaystamp.com.

well, I can't get the website pages to load - or maybe they just dont' work? The PDF catalog won't load, nor will the envelope links page.
  • Options
    Works for me, no problem downloading the .PDF catalog either. Try the link. image

Subway Stamp
    Stamps are miniature works of an ever-changing art.
    imageimage
  • Options
    thanks - I will try again tonite.

pam

• Options
    neptune

i have been using ihobb.com out of california. very extensive inventory. very pleasant and informative when i send in email inquiries about a product. quick and efficient and reasonable ordering shipping process.

and they have photos of many of their inventory, very helpful, i fend other online stores often do not.

good luck
    wayne
    first became interested in cardboard at the age of three. since then i have collected varying examples of textures, corregation grades, glue types, etc. from all over the world. Finding this site and fellow collectors who are as equally devoted to the phenomenon has brought a whole new point, purpose and meaning to my exsitence.
  • Options
    plato

nice definitive icon.

so you a brit living in US or american who likes regional defins? i just recently got that same set of issues. and the other 3 countries. you like modern brit defins only, including machins, you focused on queen eliz only or all brit monarchs. for GB only or GB + Britich commonwealth? currently i am focused on GB only, all monarchs.

i like how you have the browser / os / etc identifiyer set up in your posts. im a bit of a programmer and sometimes need that for sites i develop. i would really appreciate your letting me know how its done. i need to tell site visitors who come into my css sites via explorer 5.5 for mac, that their experience is going to be crummy being that that browser is too, if you know what i mean....

thanks
    wayne
    first became interested in cardboard at the age of three. since then i have collected varying examples of textures, corregation grades, glue types, etc. from all over the world. Finding this site and fellow collectors who are as equally devoted to the phenomenon has brought a whole new point, purpose and meaning to my exsitence.