Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

How's this for a PSA 2?

No creases or ANYTHING except dinged corners!

Steve

Comments

• Options
    Do you have a scan of the back of the card? Does it have any glue residue or tears on the back?
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Do you have a scan of the back of the card? Does it have any glue residue or tears on the back? >>

Ah, that's the kickerimage.....

Only a small scuff at the bottom where the "h" in "the" and half the "o" in "of" are missing.

Steve

Edited to add that without the small scuff, the card would easily grade a 5.
  • Options
    man, it would be cool if you edited those scans and showed just the card and show it much closer so we could see it. image
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    <squinting>
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, I don't have a clue how to enlarge the scan and get it posted. I enlarged it on my own computer, but am unable to get it to the HP website for hosting.

I just bought this computer and scanner and am nearly worthless at doing more than basic stuffimageimage

Steve
  • Options
    Send it to me and I will scan it in. LOL
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Unfortunately, I don't have a clue how to enlarge the scan and get it posted. I enlarged it on my own computer, but am unable to get it to the HP website for hosting.

I just bought this computer and scanner and am nearly worthless at doing more than basic stuffimageimage

Steve >>

Hi Steve
    PM sent.

Stone
    Mike
  • Options
    calleochocalleocho Posts: 1,569 ✭✭
    maybe they considered that paper loss?

i would resumit the card just in case.
    "Women should be obscene and not heard. "
    Groucho Marx
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Unfortunately, I don't have a clue how to enlarge the scan and get it posted. I enlarged it on my own computer, but am unable to get it to the HP website for hosting.

>>

Every scanner allows you to scan just a certain area of the scanning surface, and not the entire thing. Usually you hit "Preview", see what's on your scanner, then use an arrow pointer to draw a box around the area you actually want. Then, make sure you scan at a decent resolution - 100 dpi or higher - and hit "Scan".

Exact steps for the above may vary from scanner to scanner, but the general idea is the same.

Tabe
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    didn't mean to interrupt; just thought I'd say hi....
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Always happy to help..

• Options
    BuccaneerBuccaneer Posts: 1,794 ✭✭
    Here is my T205 PSA 5. Similar corners but the back does look clean. I am surprised it dropped that much because of the scruff.

• Options
    noticed the fine scan by Mr. Clark, aka Buccaneer. How did you copy it to your message. I haven't tried anything fancy in my messages but have some cards I'd like some help identifying or asking similar questions about questionable grading but don't know how to get them into my message. Can anyone help? thanksimage
  • Options
    Thank you Knuckles for your assist on the scanimageimage

Thank yous also to Stone193 for his help and to Gemmy10 for his offerimageimage

With your help, I think I'm slowly figurin' this stuff outimage

Steve
  • Options
    Nice card nonetheless, but nothing like the 5 Buccaneer scanned. His don't have the hamster bites on it! Regards.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    I'd say it's "good"
    ebay:1967topps
    1967 Topps baseball wantlists (any condition) welcome. #14 ATF 1967 set. Yet another collector like skylaneflyer, gimel1 who made it to the completion of 1967 only to need the money more than the company of 609 close friends.
    Looking for 1967 Mets, yankees, and 1968 Tigers in PSA 7 and Venezuelan Norm Cash stuff