Home Sports Talk

Bonds VS Giambi truth penalized?

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1994433

Per ESPN polls, a majority think Bonds knowingly used steroids. Giambi admitted using steroids under oath, while its clear Bonds lied his arse off.

The idiot general public thinks Giambi should be suspended or banned from baseball, while a majority think Bonds belongs in the HOF.

You blatantly lie, and the public doesn't care. You tell the truth to a grand jury, and you should be banned.

My opinion... Bonds should be a man and fess up. We all know he did it, he knows he did it. Arthritis cream my arse. Funny thing how the general public is continuing to reward a blatant liar.

I'll give Giambi some honesty points here, but they are both losers in my book.

GG

Comments

• Giambi never told the truth. He was protecting his own ass because of the grand jury testimony, which he believed (because its the law) was going to be secret. Giambi was guilty of using, and keeping it secret...same as Bonds.

But I want to see the person that leaked this stuff prosecuted. What is the secrecy of grand jury testimony if it can be leaked whenever and by whoever with no punishment? Makes a mockery of the legal system.