Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Calling all '87 Fleer basketball set collectors

I have a cherry set that I am thinking about sending off for grading. I'm surprised how many PSA 10 pop zeros there are. I should definitely get at least a few 10's, at least I hope so. Just wondering if anyone on the boards is interested and, if so, in what particular cards.
"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options
    I'd be interested, although it depends on the price of course
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    i am new to the set..i would be interested in some commons if you have any!!!

loth
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    I pulled the set out tonight and examined some of the cards closely. I looked only the cards that have a zero pop in PSA 10. I found one that has a really good shot at a 10, # 93 Alvin Robertson. It's no exaggeration to say that 98% of the cards in my set have gem corners. But some centering and print dot issues would likely keep some from getting a 10. If you guys could let me know what cards you are interested in specifically, I'll take the set out again and see what those cards might grade.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."