Home Sports Talk

CANSECO BOOK- AND I WAS CONTACTED BY HIS AGENTS OFFICE!! READ

Well, I picked up Canseco's book the minute my local book store opened monday morning, and finished reading it tuesday morning. I loved it and couldnt put it down. Anyway, I decided to email his website saying how much i enjoyed the book ect... but did so unknowingly (not that it matterS) under my little league baseball umpire email address. On that it lists my name, phone number and my umpire information as my signature to my emails. Well, last nite im sitting at home and the phone rings. I answer and the gentleman on the phone asks what umpire assoc. i am affiliated with. He was making sure I wasn't a member of the MLB umpires.(No idea Why) After explaining this to him he apoligizes for the inconvience and then asked me where i purchased the book ect... Very confusing. Seems to me they are worried about something. The phone number I saved on my caller ID. It was an 803 exhange. Very Very odd.

Looking to Trade and Buy Tony Romo GU/Autos/RCS

Comments

• << <i>Well, I picked up Canseco's book the minute my local book store opened monday morning, and finished reading it tuesday morning. I loved it and couldnt put it down. Anyway, I decided to email his website saying how much i enjoyed the book ect... but did so unknowingly (not that it matterS) under my little league baseball umpire email address. On that it lists my name, phone number and my umpire information as my signature to my emails. Well, last nite im sitting at home and the phone rings. I answer and the gentleman on the phone asks what umpire assoc. i am affiliated with. He was making sure I wasn't a member of the MLB umpires.(No idea Why) After explaining this to him he apoligizes for the inconvience and then asked me where i purchased the book ect... Very confusing. Seems to me they are worried about something. The phone number I saved on my caller ID. It was an 803 exhange. Very Very odd. >>

Allegedly, Canseco is good friends with Michael Jackson. With the allegations against Michael Jackson, they wanted to see if you were a boy that Canseco may be interested in before it's revealed that he also allegedly seeks out kids. imageimage

Honestly, though, that is bizarre.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Jose injected Mark McGuire in the buttocks (he can't remember how many times). Sounds like this could reek of the Jacko defense.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...