Home Sports Talk
Options

Pats fans - Tedy Bruschi hospitalized for possible stroke

Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
Heard this over the radio this morning. Boston.com reports something similiar.. Bruschi was rushed to MA General complaining of headaches and other symptoms.

I can't believe this. Bruschi, next to Harrison, is probably my favorite player on the team. No doubt he'll pull through, but I doubt he'll ever be the same. I've known quite a few stroke victims, none of them have ever come back %100.

Comments

• Options
    Brian - I think the article says "stroke-like symptoms". I don't think this means he had a true stroke (defined as aloss of oxygen to "neural" tissue).

There are other things that can cause stroke-like symptoms.....I'm not saying he didn't have a stroke, but I think we need to be a bit careful here....I did miss the "possible" in your title, the first time I read it....I didn;t want to jump all over ya, just wanted to use some caution here, before some Pats fans find the closest bridge to jump from image

Thanks for posting this - very interesting stuff! I've worked with stroke victims before.....it is sad to sometimes see them reduced to a shell of their former selves!

Regards - Dal

• Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    I hope he is fine - great player and citizen.

I actually like the Patriots, even though they beat my Eagles. image

Next year, the Eagles beat em (had to get some smack in here)
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards