Home Sports Talk
Options

Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead!

April Heinrichs has resigned as coach of the US Women's National Soccer Team. I always thought that "Ape" was in way over her head. During her reign the US Women's program was treading water while the rest of the world was catching up to us.....along the way, she did her best to totally alienate two of her best offensive weapons - Tiffeny Milbrett and Shannon MacMillan.

Had it been up to me, I would've canned her a long time ago.

Don't Let The Door Hit You In The Ass On Your Way Out!

Comments

• Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    This post just proves that no matter what the team, someone is going to whine about the coach.
  • Options
    Wow! I thought it would be impossible to to find a thread I would care less than a hockey thread! Congrats........you came p with one!

• Options

<< <i>Wow! I thought it would be impossible to to find a thread I would care less than a hockey thread! Congrats........you came p with one!

image >>

And with 12, 098 posts to your credit, I thought it would be impossible to start a thread that you wouldn't respond to! Thanks for proving me right!
  • Options
    And with 12, 098 posts to your credit, I thought it would be impossible to start a thread that you wouldn't respond to! Thanks for proving me right!

LOL, that $hit it too funny (and probably pretty close to the truth) image
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Wow! I thought it would be impossible to to find a thread I would care less than a hockey thread! Congrats........you came p with one!

image >>

And with 12, 098 posts to your credit, I thought it would be impossible to start a thread that you wouldn't respond to! Thanks for proving me right! >>

Well he has been here for over 3 years, you've been here what, a month?

Maybe that door needs to continue swinging for one more...
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    What does this have to do with sports talk?
  • Options

<< <i>Well he has been here for over 3 years, you've been here what, a month?
    Maybe that door needs to continue swinging for one more... >>

Yenta!