Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
Options

Value of hitler stamps?

Hi,Does anyone know if there is a demand or know the value of hitler stamps? all seemed unused ,no date but 1,3,4,5,6,8,10,12,15,16,20,24,25,30,40,50,60,80 denomonation deutsches reich any information is greatly appreciated, Thanks,Mojo
Ebay Seller I.D
the_northern_trading_company
ace@airadv.net
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    dougwtxdougwtx Posts: 566 ✭✭
    The 1pf - 80pf of the "Hitler Head" stamps are Scott minimum value stamps.

Doug
  • Options
    HITLER was a bad man....

i do believe the stamps you have are pretty common. interesting, but common. though there may be some versionsions that are more collectable than others. do searches at dealer sites for your stamps, see what they are asking. you willl of course, not, get dealer price if you try to sell (at least to a dealer).

one thing i recently read is that depression era german stamps with cancels are quite collectable being that as soon as germans bought stamps during that period, they quickly became worthless to use for posting due to rapid inflation, thus any that did make it through the post and got cancelled are scarce.

good luck
    wayne
    first became interested in cardboard at the age of three. since then i have collected varying examples of textures, corregation grades, glue types, etc. from all over the world. Finding this site and fellow collectors who are as equally devoted to the phenomenon has brought a whole new point, purpose and meaning to my exsitence.
  • Options
    mojo

you might find this article indirectly interesting / informative:

stamporama

wayne
    first became interested in cardboard at the age of three. since then i have collected varying examples of textures, corregation grades, glue types, etc. from all over the world. Finding this site and fellow collectors who are as equally devoted to the phenomenon has brought a whole new point, purpose and meaning to my exsitence.
  • Options
    HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭
    Nazi stamps are very common but can bring a premium since it's a WW2 relic.
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone for your help , MoJo
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage