Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Why so many 1960s on eBay?

I am deciding what to put up on eBay tomorrow and I am thinking of selling my vintage raw star/HOF cards. However, a quick look at the MLB:Singles (1960-1969):Ungraded category shows many more 1960 than any other year - almost 40% of what's available. Has 1960 always been that plentiful? I have several HOF cards from that year (in low to mid-grade) but it looks like I am going to have bundle them together.

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Steve great question. For what it is worth I have not seen as many Graded singles from 60 thru 66 on the bay as I have seen the past couple of weeks. Usually I have seen 3 or 4 pages yet as of late it is not uncommon for a year to have 6 and 7 pages worth.
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's tax time?

Stone
    Mike
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    isnt there a 1960's registry special? could be why...

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>isnt there a 1960's registry special? could be why... >>

Very good! I'll buy that! Is that the special of the month?
    I can't see the specials or the featured dealer above - my "blocks" are set so that no banners can pop up and spam ads don't filter in well. I can't even see 'moving' icons.

Stone
    Mike
  • Options
    BuccaneerBuccaneer Posts: 1,794 ✭✭
    I know I was unclear but I was specifically referring to the year 1960, not the decade.
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    It's a quirk of ebay's search system. Searching 1960 will also bring up everything that is listed as "1960s" or "1960's".

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    Glut